|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the tree in "The Branch"?
2. Where does Karl's rescuer leave him?
(a) A convent.
(b) A boxcar.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) A prison.
3. How old is the boy in the first paragraph of "The Branch"?
4. In which state do the children look for their aunt?
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
5. Which character loves to hear her fortune told?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suffers headaches as a result of flood damage?
2. What crop do Wallace Pfef and the police officer discuss?
3. In Mary's opinion, what is the most striking feature of the person she has romantic feelings for?
4. What is Mary's favorite topic of discussion?
5. Who grows a container garden?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)