|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in chapter 4?
(b) Wallace Pfef.
2. Where does Sita move in chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the restaurant that Sita opens in chapter 7?
(a) Chez Sita.
(b) Chez Panisse.
(c) La Petite Francaise.
(d) La Trattoria.
4. What does Wallace Pfef buy from the butcher shop in chapter 7?
(a) Olive loaf.
(b) Head cheese.
(c) A steak and some cheese.
(d) A mutton leg.
5. Which character in chapter 2 carries the cow's diamond for luck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jimmy's pet name for Sita?
2. What does Wallace Pfef want to build over Lover's Lane?
3. Which character injures himself after jumping on the bed?
4. What product is Karl selling in the beginning of chapter 6?
5. What is the name of Karl's companion on the train in the second part of chapter 1?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)