|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, 1953.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Karl run at the end of "The Branch"?
(a) To the train.
(b) To Fritzie's.
(c) To Minneapolis.
(d) To his mother.
2. What is the name of the person who rescues Karl?
(b) Fleur Pillager.
(c) Giles Saint Ambrose.
3. What does Karl order for dinner while on his trip?
(a) Game hens.
(b) Waldorf salad.
(c) Veal parmigiana.
(d) Grilled chicken.
4. What word sticks in Sita's brain during the ordination ceremony?
5. About whom does Karl fantasize in chapter 3?
(a) His mother.
(d) Giles Saint Ambrose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant that Sita opens in chapter 7?
2. What is Mary's favorite topic of discussion?
3. What is the name of Adelaide's pilot-companion?
4. What crop do Wallace Pfef and the police officer discuss?
5. What is the name of Mary's teacher in chapter 2?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)