|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, 1932.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who faints in chapter 1?
(a) The newborn.
2. What is the name of Adelaide's pilot-companion?
3. How far do Karl and his rescuer travel daily in chapter 3?
(a) Three miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Less than two miles.
(d) One hundred miles.
4. Where does Mary run at the end of "The Branch"?
(a) To Fritzie's.
(b) To Minneapolis.
(c) To her mother.
(d) To the train.
5. Which character in chapter 2 carries the cow's diamond for luck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aunt mentioned in "The Branch"?
2. From what part of the cow does the cow's diamond come?
3. How old is the boy in the first paragraph of "The Branch"?
4. What is inside Adelaide's blue box, according to chapter 2?
5. How do the characters in the first paragraph of "The Branch" travel?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)