|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, 1932.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part pains Karl the most in the beginning of chapter 3?
(a) His back.
(b) His feet.
(c) His knees.
(d) His head.
2. What is the name of the person whom Sita mentions as killing the chickens?
3. Whose face does Mary see in the ice?
4. Where did Mary live before coming to Argus?
(d) Sioux Falls.
5. What is the name of the mother of Karl and Mary?
(d) Mary Ellen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adelaide buy for Karl in chapter 1?
2. In which state do the children look for their aunt?
3. What color are Celestine's eyes?
4. According to chapter 1, what is the adjective with which Karl's mother describes Karl?
5. What town is mentioned in the first sentence of "The Branch"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)