|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 14, 1971.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being considered for "North Dakota's Most Decorated Hero"?
(a) Jimmy Bohl.
(b) Wallace Pfef.
(c) Officer Daniel Lunt.
(d) Russell Kashpaw.
2. When Dot runs away from home, what is her intended destination?
(a) Billings, Montana.
(b) The Indian reservation.
(c) Karl's home.
(d) The home of Fritzie and Pete.
3. Whom does Wallace Pfef blame for Sita's mental health problems?
4. How far do Karl and his rescuer travel daily in chapter 3?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Less than two miles.
(c) One hundred miles.
(d) Three miles.
5. With whom does Mary have a serious argument in chapter 10?
(b) Mrs. Shumway.
(c) Officer Ronald Lovchik.
(d) Wallace Pfef.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT a queen in Argus?
2. Whose face does Mary see in the ice?
3. What is the setting of chapter 10 called "Sita's Night"?
4. What does Karl eat on the train in the second part of chapter 1?
5. What does Wallace Pfef want to build over Lover's Lane?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)