|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9, 1954.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to chapter 1, what is the adjective with which Karl's mother describes Karl?
(b) "Big boned."
2. What is the name of the pawn shop in chapter 5?
(b) Here Today Gone Tomorrow.
(c) You Break It, You Buy It.
3. To whom does Catherine Miller confess about the baby Jude, as discussed in chapter 5?
(a) Father Lawrence.
(b) Her financial advisor.
(c) Father Flo.
(d) The police.
4. What does Wallace Pfef buy from the butcher shop in chapter 7?
(a) A mutton leg.
(b) Olive loaf.
(c) Head cheese.
(d) A steak and some cheese.
5. Who is Wallace Pfef's favorite butcher shop employee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in chapter 7?
2. On what is Karl lying in the beginning of chapter 3?
3. What does Karl eat on the train in the second part of chapter 1?
4. What does Celestine use to groom Karl's nails?
5. How long does Karl stay with Wallace Pfef in part 2, chapter 9?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)