|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9, 1954.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of chapter 1?
2. On what is Karl lying in the beginning of chapter 3?
(a) A haystack.
(c) His bed.
3. What is the name of the fair to which the narrator goes in chapter 1?
(a) The Renaissance Festival.
(b) The Minnesota State Fair.
(c) The Greater Sioux Falls Bazaar.
(d) The Orphan's Picnic.
4. Whom does Wallace Pfef blame for Sita's mental health problems?
5. Whom does Wallace Pfef visit in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Karl go after leaving Wallace Pfef's house in chapter 9?
2. What word sticks in Sita's brain during the ordination ceremony?
3. To what is the train compared in the beginning of chapter 1?
4. According to chapter 3, what is Mary's favorite location?
5. According to chapter 3, what does Adelaide want to send Mary?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)