|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12, 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wallace Pfef give Mary to drink in chapter 12?
(a) Sweet tea.
2. Russell Kashpaw keeps a lock on his shack so that which person can't enter?
(a) Fleur Pillager.
3. What holiday does Wallace Pfef describe as "hard on a man alone"?
(a) Father's Day.
(d) Independence Day.
4. Whom does Sita marry?
(a) Wallace Pfef.
(d) Giles Saint Ambrose.
5. According to Wallace Pfef, what does Dot love?
(d) The statue of St. Francis in front of her school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dot runs away from home, what is her intended destination?
2. Who arrives at Sita's house while Sita, Karl, and Louis are eating lunch?
3. What is Russell Kashpaw doing in chapter 8?
4. What does Louis say is attracted to the trumpet vines in Sita's garden?
5. When Karl asks if Dot has a father figure, whom does Celestine say it is?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)