|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12, 1964.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hobby does Fritzie pick up in chapter 4?
(c) Basket weaving.
(d) Playing bridge.
2. What is the theme of the party thrown for Dot?
(d) Farm animals.
3. Who moves south in chapter 4?
(b) Fritzie and Pete.
(c) Russell Kashpaw.
4. Who arrives at Sita's house while Sita, Karl, and Louis are eating lunch?
(b) Sheriff Pausch.
(c) Officer Ronald Lovchik.
(d) Officer Daniel Lunt.
5. What is Russell Kashpaw doing in chapter 8?
(a) Playing tennis.
(b) Walking around at the state fair.
(c) Ice fishing.
(d) Riding a train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sita move in chapter 4?
2. Russell Kashpaw keeps a lock on his shack so that which person can't enter?
3. What does Louis say is attracted to the trumpet vines in Sita's garden?
4. What type of sandwich does Sita make for Louis and Karl in chapter 8?
5. Russell Kashpaw discovers that who is pregnant?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)