|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Eliza spell wrong at the spelling bee contest at the end of the book?
2. How is Miriam violating Saul?
3. Which of the following extra-curricular activities does Aaron claim to be involved in?
4. What does Chairnya mean in Sanskrit?
5. Who does Miriam meet outside the house she wants to break into?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
What is Miriam's relationship with her children? How does this relationship effect both her and the children?
Essay Topic 3
What do the Naumann family lack that has made them dysfunctional and harmful to each other? What do they need to do to become a healthy functioning family?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)