|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious event do Miriam and Aaron neglect in this section?
2. Why does Aaron think that Miriam has left?
(a) Because she has found a new man.
(b) Because of something Saul did.
(c) Because she was upset that Aaron became a Hare Krishna.
(d) Because she had lost her job.
3. What does Miriam do once she has the ashtray in her hand?
(a) She screams.
(b) She runs.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She cries.
4. What odes lLiza do in this section that she knows her father would usually forbid?
(a) Take his books.
(b) Make a phonecall.
(c) Use the stove.
(d) Take some money.
5. What does Mariam smell like when she comes down to dinner?
(a) Like she has been rolling in horse manure.
(b) Like she has been washing herself in swamp.
(c) Like she has been sleeping in a dog kennel.
(d) Like she has been sorting through garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the family receiving money if Miriam wasn't working?
2. What does Saul tease Aaron about when he tells him about meeting Charlie?
3. What does Eliza realize about her parents at the beginning of this section?
4. What does Miriam think she has inherited from her parents?
5. What does Saul call the dinner they eat after Eliza loses the spelling bee in Washington?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)