|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miriam become agitated about at the hospital?
(a) That Aaron has joined the Hare Krishnas.
(b) That Saul is raising his voice.
(c) That her pink ball has been scuffed.
(d) That Eliza doesn't want to enter another spelling contest.
2. What does Aaron start carrying with him everywhere he goes?
(a) His Hare Krisna gown.
(b) His bible.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His japa beads
3. What did Aaron once set fire to in the eighth grade?
(a) His work books.
(b) His father's books.
(c) His gym uniform.
(d) His school uniform.
4. What word does Eliza spell wrong at the spelling bee contest at the end of the book?
5. What does Aaron fake to prove to Saul he is going camping?
(a) A brochure.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) A school note.
(d) A permission slip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Aaron attends?
2. What does Miriam decide to return to stealing from in this section?
3. What does Eliza get onto for the first time in her life in this section?
4. What surprises Miriam when she breaks into the house through the garage door?
5. Why does Aaron think that Miriam has left?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)