|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the name of the beads the Hare Krishna's chant with?
2. Where does Miriam tell Saul she is when Saul and Eliza eat dinner?
(a) At work.
(b) At prayers.
(c) At her mother's.
(d) At singing practice.
3. What does Mariam take from the house?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A plate.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A coin.
4. What does Aaron lose awareness of when he dances in the Hare Krishna temple?
(a) His earthly mind.
(b) His earthly commodities.
(c) His earthly body.
(d) His eathly sight.
5. What kind of training does Aaron want to have with the Hare Krishna's?
(a) Java training.
(b) Thimble training.
(c) Devotee training.
(d) Prayer training.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aaron react to what Saul tells him about Mariam?
2. What dead animal does Miriam see in the house she enters in this section?
3. What competition does Eliza fantasize about winning?
4. What does Aaron remember seeing painted on the Temple Beth Amicah wall?
5. Why does Aaron think that Miriam has left?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)