|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saul call the dinner they eat after Eliza loses the spelling bee in Washington?
(a) The worst dinner of his life.
(b) A cerebral dinner.
(c) A loser dinner.
(d) A victory dinner.
2. What does Aaron remember seeing painted on the Temple Beth Amicah wall?
(a) A star of David.
(b) A lion.
(c) A hanged man.
(d) A swastika.
3. What does Aaron consider joining in this section?
(a) The school prayer club.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Hare Krishna temple.
(d) The school chess club.
4. Which of the following extra-curricular activities does Aaron claim to be involved in?
(a) Chess team.
(b) Debate team.
(c) Basketball team.
(d) Swimming team.
5. What is the name of the club that Aaron tells his father he is going camping with?
(a) The Chile Club.
(b) The Chess Club..
(c) The Tent Club.
(d) The Sierra Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron try to explain to Eliza about Hare Krishna that causes her to lash out?
2. What does Saul introduce Eliza to the concept of in this section?
3. What does Eliza realize about her parents at the beginning of this section?
4. What is shefa in Hebrew?
5. What does Aaron cook Saul and Eliza for dinner?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)