|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aaron consider continuing with his father in this section?
(a) Hewbrew practise.
(c) Cooking class.
(d) Guitar practice.
2. What does Aaron say he can't imagine talking to his friends about?
(a) Praying for absolution.
3. Which of the following extra-curricular activities does Aaron claim to be involved in?
(a) Swimming team.
(b) Basketball team.
(c) Chess team.
(d) Debate team.
4. What do Hara Krishna's have to chant 100 times with the Japa beads?
(a) God's name.
(d) Their own name.
5. What is the name of the temple that Aaron attends?
6. What does Saul ask Mariam if she needs for her head?
(a) A bandage.
(c) A hat.
(d) A painkiller.
7. What is the name of the school that Aaron attends?
8. What does Aaron consider joining in this section?
(a) The Hare Krishna temple.
(b) The school prayer club.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The school chess club.
9. What does Aaron start carrying with him everywhere he goes?
(a) His japa beads
(b) His Hare Krisna gown.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His bible.
10. What does Aaron vow to have by his eighteenth birthday?
(a) His own house.
(b) A hare krishna gown.
(c) A spiritual name.
(d) His own car.
11. Who does Miriam dream of seeing in the house that she stole the photograph from?
(a) Her grandmother.
(c) Her parents.
(d) A policeman.
12. What does Aaron cook Saul and Eliza for dinner?
(a) Burgers and fries.
(b) Pizza and garlic bread.
(c) Chickpeas and zuccini.
(d) Mushroom pie.
13. What is the title of the book Eliza reads while Saul and Aaron are arguing upstairs?
(a) Visions of the Future.
(b) Life of the Future World.
(c) Simple Spirits.
(d) Life in the Soul Lane.
14. What word does Eliza misspell in round seven of the spelling bee?
15. What does Eliza realize about her parents at the beginning of this section?
(a) They are both lonely souls.
(b) They have both broken the law.
(c) They are as clever as they think.
(d) They are no longer sleeping in the same bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saul offer Aaron before he leaves on his trip away?
2. What is the name of the hospital Miriam is at?
3. Who does Miriam meet outside the house she wants to break into?
4. What kind of stage does Eliza imagine herself on?
5. What does Aaron accuse Saul about lying about?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)