|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Eliza misspell in round seven of the spelling bee?
2. What does Saul tease Aaron about when he tells him about meeting Charlie?
(a) Forming a band.
(b) Going on a date with a girl.
(c) Hare Krishna.
(d) Being friends with a vegan.
3. What does Aaron try to explain to Eliza about Hare Krishna that causes her to lash out?
(c) Muliple Gods.
4. What does Miriam do once she has the ashtray in her hand?
(a) She cries.
(b) She runs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She vomits.
5. Which character has been nicknamed Chaitanya?
6. How is Miriam violating Saul?
(a) She is constanly walking into his study without knocking.
(b) She is taking his books and selling them.
(c) She is spontaneously hitting him.
(d) She is having sex with him while she is asleep.
7. What does Aaron accuse Saul about lying about?
(a) The Jewish God.
(b) His Jewish faith.
(c) Eliza's ablilty at spelling.
(d) Miriam's hospitalization.
8. Where does Aaron plan to tell his father he is going instead of saying he is going to a religious ceremony?
(a) A date with a girl.
(b) A chess club conference.
(c) A school trip.
(d) A pizza and movie.
9. What does Mariam smell like when she comes down to dinner?
(a) Like she has been washing herself in swamp.
(b) Like she has been rolling in horse manure.
(c) Like she has been sleeping in a dog kennel.
(d) Like she has been sorting through garbage.
10. Who does Aaron fantasize about marrying?
(a) Chali's girlfriend.
(b) His RE teacher.
(c) The guru's daughter.
(d) His English teacher.
11. Which of the following extra-curricular activities does Aaron claim to be involved in?
(a) Chess team.
(b) Basketball team.
(c) Debate team.
(d) Swimming team.
12. Which of the following is the name of an Abulafia book?
(a) Light of the Intellect.
(b) Looking into the Darkness.
(c) The Fun Inside Your Mind.
(d) Opening the Paths of Academia.
13. What dead animal does Miriam see in the house she enters in this section?
(a) A cat.
(b) A canary.
(c) A dog.
(d) A parrot.
14. What kind of training does Aaron want to have with the Hare Krishna's?
(a) Devotee training.
(b) Thimble training.
(c) Java training.
(d) Prayer training.
15. What does Aaron fake to prove to Saul he is going camping?
(a) A brochure.
(b) A permission slip.
(c) A school note.
(d) A telephone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eliza get onto for the first time in her life in this section?
2. Where does Miriam tell Saul she is when Saul and Eliza eat dinner?
3. What does Aaron vow to have by his eighteenth birthday?
4. What does Mariam take from the house?
5. What does the policeman inform Saul of on the phone?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)