|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eliza trying to feel when she hugs Miriam's gift to her face?
(a) Miriam's smell.
(b) The letters of Miriam's name.
(c) Miriam's aura.
(d) The happiness Miriam once felt.
2. What is Saul's pet name for Miriam?
(a) Miss July.
(b) Hidden pear.
(c) Apple cheeks.
3. What was the donkey in Eliza favorite bedtime story turned into?
4. What was the first item Miriam stole?
(a) A blue vase.
(b) A pink rubber ball.
(c) A book.
(d) A tennis racket.
5. What word does Eliza hear in her head as if Aaron had said it aloud?
6. Why does Aaron stop playing the guitar?
(a) He wants to make a statement to his father.
(b) He can't practice with his father.
(c) He is too lazy to fix the strings.
(d) He doesn't think he is very good.
7. Why does Miriam regret giving Eliza the gift?
(a) She breaks it.
(b) She loves it too much.
(c) She is disappointed with it.
(d) She doesn't appreciate its beauty.
8. What religion does Aaron decide to research after looking into Christianity?
9. What does Saul start collecting in celebration of his daughter's spelling Bee victory?
(a) Articles that mention her victory.
(b) Difficult words.
(c) Old dictionaries.
(d) Videos of old spelling bee contests.
10. What duty has Saul never shirked?
(a) Child chauffeur.
(b) Family cook.
(c) Child listener.
(d) Family banker.
11. What is the smallest room in Eliza's house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Her father's study.
(c) The dining room.
(d) Her bedroom.
12. What were Marvin and Billy grinding into Aaron's chest?
13. Who does Saul's roommate at Baruch Yeshiva declare himself to be to the college dean?
(a) The son of God.
(b) The Israeli primeminister.
14. What does Adam Lubinsky have a date with?
(a) Jewish manhood.
(b) A driving instructor.
(c) Jewish prayer books.
(d) A bible instructor.
15. How did Miriam's parents die?
(a) In a terrorist attack.
(b) In a skiing accident.
(c) In a plane crash.
(d) In a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the only people who get to see the picture of Dr. Morris' child?
2. What was Saul Naumann original surname?
3. What kind of Christian church does Aaron visit in this section?
4. What makes Miriam seem electric?
5. What is Eliza's father's religious faith?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)