|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miriam steal from a house at the end of this section?
(a) A diamond earring.
(b) A gold chain.
(c) A blue vase.
(d) A blue ceramic dish.
2. Which do of the following words does Eliza have to spell in the spelling competition Ms. Rai presides over?
3. Where does Aaron meet Chali?
(a) Chess club.
(c) The swimming baths.
(d) The park.
4. What does Aaron hate his father doing while he is driving?
(a) Crunching the gears.
(b) Tapping the steering wheel.
(c) Turning the music up to full volume.
(d) Looking at the passengers.
5. What does every teacher tell every child to do at precisely 11 am at McKinley Elementary School?
(a) To start work.
(b) To stand.
(c) To sit.
(d) To call their parents.
6. Where does the national spelling bee take place?
(c) New York.
(d) Washington DC.
7. What is the name of the game Eliza and Aaron claim to have invented?
8. What did Saul discover at the same time as LSD?
(a) Jewish mysticism.
(c) The Beatles.
9. What does Rabbi Mayer present Aaron on behalf of his congregation?
(a) A torah.
(b) A twelve string guitar.
(c) The Jewish Book of How.
(d) The Jewish Book of Why.
10. What kind of Christian church does Aaron visit in this section?
(a) A Mormon Church.
(b) A Catholic Church.
(c) A Methodist Church.
(d) A Baptist Church.
11. What was the first item Miriam stole?
(a) A book.
(b) A pink rubber ball.
(c) A tennis racket.
(d) A blue vase.
12. What does Aaron say he once wet his pants at the sight of?
(a) His dead grandfather.
(b) The school bullies.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) His naked mother.
13. What makes Miriam seem electric?
(a) Her blue eyes.
(b) Her pointed ears.
(c) Her silver hair.
(d) Her long tongue.
14. What word does Miriam first discover as a child?
15. Why does Aaron struggle with the Christian religion?
(a) He doesn't believe in drinking alcohol in church.
(b) He doesn't belive in lighting candles in church.
(c) He doesn't believe Jesus was the son of God.
(d) He doesn't believer there is only one God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sinna Bhagudor start helping out Eliza in this section?
2. Why does Aaron stop playing the guitar?
3. What word does the Pakistani boy misspell for Eliza to win the competition?
4. What was Saul Naumann original surname?
5. What religion does Aaron decide to research after looking into Christianity?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)