|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of Christian church does Aaron visit in this section?
(a) A Catholic Church.
(b) A Methodist Church.
(c) A Baptist Church.
(d) A Mormon Church.
2. What does Saul tell Aaron he has just been reading about?
(a) The mystics migration to Israel.
(b) The Golem.
(c) Jewish film directors.
(d) Jewish persecution in the 13th century.
3. What duty has Saul never shirked?
(a) Family cook.
(b) Child chauffeur.
(c) Family banker.
(d) Child listener.
4. Where does Miriam rediscover her favorite word?
(a) In a telescope.
(b) In her marriage.
(c) In Eliza.
(d) In a kaleidoscope.
5. What is the name of number 24?
(a) Peter Thompson.
(b) Laura Zeal.
(c) Matthew Harris.
(d) Lucas Dean.
6. What word is full of possibility?
7. What is Saul's pet name for Miriam?
(a) Hidden pear.
(b) Miss July.
(c) Apple cheeks.
8. What does Ms. Rai growl when she brings down the gavel?
(d) Sit down.
9. What kind of bird does Ms. Lowodski share her home with?
(a) A bluetit.
(b) A canary.
(c) A dove.
(d) A parrot.
10. What was the donkey in Eliza favorite bedtime story turned into?
11. What does Saul chide Aaron for when Saul knocks on the study door?
(a) For not knocking at the specified time.
(b) Interrupting the study sessions with Eliza.
(c) Knocking too loudly.
(d) Not using the secret knock.
12. What makes Miriam seem electric?
(a) Her silver hair.
(b) Her blue eyes.
(c) Her long tongue.
(d) Her pointed ears.
13. What did Aaron see when he was eight years old?
(a) The devil.
(b) A murder.
(c) A rape.
14. What word does Eliza hear in her head as if Aaron had said it aloud?
15. What is Eliza's father's religious faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miriam laugh like?
2. What does Aaron often save Eliza from?
3. What is Eliza caught doing in Ms. Bergermeyer's class?
4. What is Eliza trying to feel when she hugs Miriam's gift to her face?
5. What is the name of the stray that hangs around the school?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)