1. What does every teacher tell every child to do at precisely 11 am at McKinley Elementary School?
2. What does Eliza think the spelling bee test will amplify?
3. How does Melanie Turpin spell tomorrow?
4. What kind of game does Eliza think the day has become?
A duck duck goose game.
5. What does Eliza's cursive Q look like?
The number two.
6. What kind of bird does Ms. Lowodski share her home with?
7. What is Eliza's father's religious faith?
8. What does Saul overhear the woman say her son has been identified as?
Talented and gifted.
This section contains 3,982 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)