|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 200 (BOTTOM) - 274.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miriam think she has inherited from her parents?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their eccentricities.
(c) Their love for life.
(d) Their sense of humor.
2. What does the policeman inform Saul of on the phone?
(a) Saul has forgotten to pay his fines.
(b) Miriam has been arrested.
(c) Aaron has been injured.
(d) Eliza has been caught stealing.
3. What is the only thing that counteracts Miriam's compulsion to steal?
4. What is Eliza's father's religious faith?
5. What does Aaron cook Saul and Eliza for dinner?
(a) Mushroom pie.
(b) Pizza and garlic bread.
(c) Burgers and fries.
(d) Chickpeas and zuccini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious event do Miriam and Aaron neglect in this section?
2. What does Eliza think makes spelling redundant?
3. What did Saul discover at the same time as LSD?
4. What does Chairnya mean in Sanskrit?
5. What was Saul Naumann original surname?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)