|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 200 (BOTTOM) - 274.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miriam think she has inherited from her parents?
(a) Their love for life.
(b) Their sense of humor.
(c) Their eccentricities.
(d) Their intelligence.
2. What does Saul tell Aaron that Mariam has been diagnosed with?
3. What does the policeman inform Saul of on the phone?
(a) Aaron has been injured.
(b) Miriam has been arrested.
(c) Saul has forgotten to pay his fines.
(d) Eliza has been caught stealing.
4. Who are the only people who get to see the picture of Dr. Morris' child?
(a) Students that use the word retard.
(b) Students that think they have a difficult life.
(c) Parents who think their child is a failure.
(d) Teachers who need to calm down after a lesson.
5. What does Miriam steal at the end of this section?
(a) A chair.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A ring.
(d) An ashtray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron call his new friend Chali in front of his father?
2. What does Ms. Rai growl when she brings down the gavel?
3. What does Aaron say he has not felt in his three years since his Bar Mitzvah?
4. What religion is Aaron's new friend Chali?
5. What is Eliza trying to feel when she hugs Miriam's gift to her face?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)