|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 138 - 200 (MIDDLE).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author describe as a tree trunk of a man?
(a) Rabbi Meyer.
(c) Rabbi Cohen.
2. What is Saul's pet name for Miriam?
(a) Apple cheeks.
(b) Miss July.
(d) Hidden pear.
3. What does Dr. Morris' office window look out onto?
(a) The city center.
(b) The school playground.
(c) A lake.
(d) The school playing fields.
4. Where does the national spelling bee take place?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington DC.
5. What does Saul start collecting in celebration of his daughter's spelling Bee victory?
(a) Videos of old spelling bee contests.
(b) Difficult words.
(c) Old dictionaries.
(d) Articles that mention her victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Marvin and Billy grinding into Aaron's chest?
2. How does Sinna Bhagudor start helping out Eliza in this section?
3. Why does Miriam regret giving Eliza the gift?
4. How is Miriam violating Saul?
5. What does Miriam steal from a house at the end of this section?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)