|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 138 - 200 (MIDDLE).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saul say he feels like waiting for his children to come into his office?
(a) A manager.
(b) A wallflower.
(c) A lemon.
(d) An old man.
2. How does Miriam break into the house?
(a) She breaks into the basement.
(b) She opens the garage door.
(c) She climbs through the window.
(d) She breaks down the door.
3. What film's theme tune is Eliza unable to keep out of her head during the spelling contest?
(a) Star Trek.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) Indiana Jones.
4. What word did Saul's mother's box of photos teach him?
5. What does Miriam decide to return to stealing from in this section?
(a) Old people's homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron's father present him with at his bar mitzvah?
2. What does Eliza think makes spelling redundant?
3. Why was Miriam's mother reluctant to interact with Miriam?
4. What is the only thing that counteracts Miriam's compulsion to steal?
5. What is the name of number 24?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)