|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 - 137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miriam rediscover her favorite word?
(a) In a kaleidoscope.
(b) In a telescope.
(c) In her marriage.
(d) In Eliza.
2. What does Adam Lubinsky have a date with?
(a) A bible instructor.
(b) Jewish manhood.
(c) A driving instructor.
(d) Jewish prayer books.
3. What reason does Aaron give Eliza for no longer playing the guitar?
(a) He wants to play another instrument.
(b) He wants to punish their father.
(c) He is being teased at school for his poor playing.
(d) He has no talent for music.
4. Why does Aaron struggle with the Christian religion?
(a) He doesn't believe Jesus was the son of God.
(b) He doesn't believe in drinking alcohol in church.
(c) He doesn't belive in lighting candles in church.
(d) He doesn't believer there is only one God.
5. What did Saul discover at the same time as LSD?
(b) The Beatles.
(d) Jewish mysticism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tikkan Olam mean?
2. What word does Miriam first discover as a child?
3. In which game does Miriam first experience her favorite word?
4. What household duties does Saul handle?
5. What film's theme tune is Eliza unable to keep out of her head during the spelling contest?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)