|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 - 137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What household duties does Saul handle?
(a) The cooking and shopping.
(b) Birthday reminders and washing the kids.
(c) The driving and the bedtime stories.
(d) The cleaning and the accounts.
2. What did Holly and Gina want to paint their finger nails with?
(c) Red berries.
3. What does Saul buy for Eliza to hep her win the spelling bee contest?
(a) A Webster Dictionary.
(b) A Britannia Encyclopedia.
(c) A Kindle Fire.
(d) A memory tester.
4. What does the author say Saul's arms look like when he leads prayers?
(b) Tree stumps.
(d) Robotic arms.
5. What film's theme tune is Eliza unable to keep out of her head during the spelling contest?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) Indiana Jones.
(c) Star Trek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Eliza hear in her head as if Aaron had said it aloud?
2. What does Tikkan Olam mean?
3. What is Miriam's excuse for coming home late from work?
4. What is Miriam Naumann in human form?
5. What does the Dutch governess give Miriam for her birthday?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)