|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 - 137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saul start collecting in celebration of his daughter's spelling Bee victory?
(a) Videos of old spelling bee contests.
(b) Difficult words.
(c) Old dictionaries.
(d) Articles that mention her victory.
2. What does Dr. Morris' office window look out onto?
(a) The school playground.
(b) The city center.
(c) The school playing fields.
(d) A lake.
3. What is Miriam Naumann in human form?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A canary.
(c) A lioness.
(d) A white dove.
4. Which of Saul's suggestions start to frustrate Eliza during the competition?
(a) Always smile at the judge before you answer.
(b) Touch the letters before you speak them.
(c) Let the letters show you where to go.
(d) Answer immediately and without thinking.
5. What is the ultimate consonant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the smell of the old lady in the synagogue go everywhere?
2. What seeps into Aaron's skin and infuses his blood?
3. What is the smallest room in Eliza's house?
4. What opens up a new universe for Eliza?
5. What kind of Christian church does Aaron visit in this section?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)