|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 - 137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Holly and Gina want to paint their finger nails with?
(a) Red berries.
2. What does Dr. Morris' office window look out onto?
(a) The school playground.
(b) A lake.
(c) The school playing fields.
(d) The city center.
3. Where does Miriam study her dictionary?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The attic.
(c) The bottom of the garden.
(d) Her father's study.
4. What does Tikkan Olam mean?
(a) The beauty of the sun.
(b) The fixing of the world.
(c) The lost pieces of the lost world.
(d) The unfixing of earth.
5. What household duties does Saul handle?
(a) The driving and the bedtime stories.
(b) The cleaning and the accounts.
(c) Birthday reminders and washing the kids.
(d) The cooking and shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eliza trying to feel when she hugs Miriam's gift to her face?
2. What word does Eliza hear in her head as if Aaron had said it aloud?
3. What does Saul imagine he is smashing into bits when he smashing the wineglass at his wedding?
4. What does Miriam laugh like?
5. Why does the smell of the old lady in the synagogue go everywhere?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)