Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Eliza in "Bee Season: A Novel".
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Eliza goes in her spare time. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Eliza and one of his friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Eliza's life and the other group should think of questions they would like to ask Eliza about her life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Eliza's life.
4. Homework. Write Eliza's character background.
Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Aaron.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think...
This section contains 4,623 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)