1. How does Paul Monette feel about growing up gay?
That he has no milestones or story.
2. How old is Monette as he writes his autobiography "Becoming a Man: Half a Life Story?"
3. What modern health issue does this book say is more prevalent amongst gay men than straight men?
4. Who does Monette compare gays' plight to?
Jews from WWII.
5. What word choice is Monette aware of but feels the need to use?
"Us" and "them."
6. In order to forgive, Monette must learn to do what first?
7. What stops when Monette finally comes out of the closet?
This section contains 5,454 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)