|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gus and Abbot's relationship with the Monette family?
(a) They are Bobby's doctors.
(b) Abbot has Spina bifida and Gus is his father. They are friends with the Monettes.
(c) They incessantly bully Bobby and Paul.
(d) They work at Cross Coal with Big Paul.
2. How does Paul feel about his situation with Kite?
(a) It is secretive but exciting.
(b) He feels like a rebel.
(c) He automatically feels there is something wrong and different.
(d) He feels guilty.
3. Paul and others on scholarship are required to what additional duty?
(a) Help teachers after school.
(b) Take AP and Honors classes only.
(c) Four hours of work.
(d) Participate in a club in addition to regular classes.
4. Paul is inspired to do what while at Rye Harbor?
(a) Paint sunsets.
(b) Write poetry.
(c) Learn the guitar.
(d) Learn how to sail.
5. While in high school, what does Paul dream of becoming as an adult?
(a) A screenwriter.
(b) A Broadway star.
(c) A fiction writer.
(d) An architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul feel as Raf shows interest by loitering at the Andover Spa?
2. What motivates Paul to mangle the name John Krohn while on stage?
3. As Paul struggles with being in the closet, what does Bobby struggle with?
4. What does Paul's advisor think of him?
5. According to Paul, what keeps him invisible?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)