|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul discover that homosexuality exists beyond his own world?
(a) Talking to Alex.
(b) Talking to Nana Lamb about California.
(c) "Today's Man."
(d) "Tomorrow's Man."
2. Who is the object of Paul's fetish?
(a) Judy Garland.
(b) Audra Hepburn.
(c) Liz Taylor.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
3. What lavish event does Paul get to partake in?
(a) Philip's confirmation;.
(b) Nana Lamb's second wedding.
(c) Cabot's cotillion.
(d) Francis's bar mitzvah.
4. How does Paul feel about Mrs. Rumsfield's remark "Paul is perfect" on his report card?
(a) He is elated.
(b) He hopes his mother agrees.
(c) He is proud.
(d) He disagrees.
5. What does Paul's advisor think of him?
(a) Paul is very smart.
(b) Paul has lots of potential.
(c) Paul needs to grow up.
(d) Paul can use a role model.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Bobby and Jackie have between them?
2. Paul is inspired to do what while at Rye Harbor?
3. What motivates Paul to mangle the name John Krohn while on stage?
4. Monette accuses which two public figures of being in the closet?
5. How does Paul feel as Raf shows interest by loitering at the Andover Spa?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)