|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul learn about love?
(a) It is anti-climatic.
(b) It is everything he thought it would be.
(c) It is harder than he realized.
(d) It is not as romantic as he thought.
2. What does Paul do to keep himself away from Greg?
(a) Start another sexual relationship.
(b) Stay in the library and avoid the dorms until late hours.
(c) No longer allow the boys to hang out in his room.
(d) Pay more attention to the other boys.
3. What does Vinnie keep calling Austin as he punches him?
4. What reality does Paul face the night he spends in New York with Cody?
(a) Cody and Natalie are engaged.
(b) Paul will never love anyone as much.
(c) Cody always knew about Paul's feelings.
(d) Their friendship will never be the same.
5. What unlikely act does Paul do at the mall?
(a) Steal clothing.
(b) Make friends with a girl.
(c) Flirt with a boy.
(d) Buy expensive clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angst does Cody battle as he goes through college?
2. Where does Paul meet many other closet gays?
3. What does Bobby have that makes Paul feel even more sullen about his own life?
4. Those who wait to love as long as Paul come to what possible endings?
5. Why does Paul choose Elihu?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)