Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
2. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
3. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
4. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
5. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
What effect did medical training have on Konner as a man outside of medical training? How did his training affect his marriage and his family? What were his wife's views on his training? What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping his personal life out of the book?
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
Which person or scene exemplifies everything Konner loves about medicine? Which person or scene exemplifies everything he loathed about the medical industry? Using examples from the text, describe the scenes or character that consolidate Konner's feelings about his training.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)