Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
2. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
3. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
4. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
5. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
Essay Topic 1
Konner feels conflicted between psychoanalysis and psycho-pharmacology approaches to psychiatric treatment. How does he resolve this conflict within himself? What other conflicts does he feel, and how does he resolve them? Choose one and describe the reason for Konner's sense of self-conflict, as well as his method of resolving the conflict for himself.
Essay Topic 2
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
Essay Topic 3
What is the true lesson Konner learns during his residency? Is it a medical lesson, or a life lesson? A style of writing he acquired, or a set of
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)