Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
2. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
3. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
4. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
5. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
Write a character sketch of the author based on his style and content. What values does he hold dear? What are his hopes and fears? What kind of person do you think he is? Anchor your sketch in passages in the book.
Would you recommend 'Becoming a Doctor'? For what purposes would you recommend 'Becoming a Doctor,' and to what type of reader would you recommend it ? What other book would you recommend that would cover the same material or tell the same story in a different way?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)