|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say is a benefit of obstetrics?
(a) The glowing mothers.
(b) The sense that this was all normal.
(c) The respect for the patients.
(d) The newborn babies.
2. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
3. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
(a) A cold.
(b) Chest pains.
(c) Back pains.
(d) Gastric distress.
4. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
(a) He is appalled by it.
(b) He sees it as a necessary evil.
(c) He refrains from making a judgment.
(d) He things it is understandable and acceptable.
5. What is Pickwickian syndrome?
(a) A patient lives in an imaginary world.
(b) A patient falls asleep during the day.
(c) A patient forgets where he lives.
(d) A patient passes out while eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Konner involved in the birth of Barbara and Stan's second child?
2. What was patient Laura a candidate for?
3. What happened to Barb's condition by the time Konner returned to his rotation?
4. What gave Konner an emotional boost during his rotation with Dr. Brass?
5. What does Konner recommend for the mother who wanted midwifery?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)