|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
2. How did Dr. Harrison rate Konner's performance?
(b) Near excellent.
(d) High pass.
3. Who was Konner's first autopsy?
(a) A housewife.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A professor.
(d) A mathematician.
4. What is the key cause of "R.P.T.A." (Rapidly Progressive Testicular Atrophy)?
5. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
(a) Talking with a patient.
(b) Explaining the doctors' decisions to a patient.
(c) Cleaning up after a patient.
(d) Making a patient more comfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner's friend call to discuss with him?
2. Why was Konner's condition ironic?
3. What brought about an improvement in Charlotte's condition?
4. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
5. In whose eye did Konner see a compassionate tear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Konner's experience assisting his friend Barbara's birth.
2. How does Konner characterize Dr. Greenspan, and the controversy Dr. Greenspan was embroiled in?
3. Describe Konner's conversation with the friend who wanted to apply to med school.
4. How does Konner characterize pathology and its place in the spectrum of medical services?
5. What made John Brandt one of Konner's heroes?
6. What African ritual does Konner describe relative to birth?
7. How did Konner spend non-surgical afternoons in gynecology?
8. How did Konner and Dr. Corwin treat the patient with Pickwickian syndrome?
9. What controversy surrounded patient Geraldine's death?
10. How does Konner characterize Dr. Sally Brass?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)