|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused RPTA for Konner?
(a) Dr. Brass humiliated him in front of other medical students.
(b) He belittled another medical student in front of a patient.
(c) He misdiagnosed a patient's neurological disorder.
(d) No one asked about his absence or the award.
2. How long was Konner away from the hospital for, as a result of this nomination?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
3. What is Konner's justification for not practicing medicine?
(a) He is giving himself to his family instead.
(b) He is using his talents in a better way.
(c) He is saving society money.
(d) He is saving patients from his errors.
4. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
5. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
(a) Cesarean section mothers.
(b) Difficult births.
(c) Private pay patients.
(d) Fathers of newborn babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Barb's midwife treated the condition that formed the complications?
2. Who was Konner's first autopsy?
3. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brass?
4. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
5. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the laparotomy Konner assisted in.
2. What was unique about Konner's first week in obstetrics?
3. What does Konner say Dr. Suskauer recommended for delivering babies?
4. What made John Brandt one of Konner's heroes?
5. How does Konner characterize the medical experience of working in obstetrics?
6. What African ritual does Konner describe relative to birth?
7. What was Charlotte's ultimate outcome?
8. What controversy surrounded patient Geraldine's death?
9. What was Konner's experience with Big Red?
10. How did Konner and Dr. Corwin treat the patient with Pickwickian syndrome?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)