|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
(a) Cysts in her uterus.
(b) Complications in her pregnancy.
(c) Adhesions on her fallopian tubes.
(d) Tumors on her ovaries.
2. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A writer.
(d) An accountant.
3. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
(a) Provide emotional support.
(b) Translate medical jargon.
(c) Contact experts in the field.
(d) Commandeer nurses and hospital resources.
4. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
5. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
(a) She appreciated kind attention.
(b) She is friendly and cooperative.
(c) She is willing to work to improve her condition.
(d) She cannot tolerate her own image.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Lily Corwin?
2. What rule prevented Konner from attending as many births as possible?
3. How many deliveries did Konner perform in his last rotation?
4. Who was the surgeon in the operation on patient Laura?
5. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)