|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Johann Ringler?
(a) A hero.
(b) A control freak.
(c) A nuisance.
(d) A demon.
2. What was the treatment Dr. Brass recommended for the Pickwickian syndrome case?
(b) An anti-cancer drug.
(c) Talk therapy.
(d) Antipsychotic drugs.
3. What happened to Barb's condition by the time Konner returned to his rotation?
(a) She regained her health.
(b) She was involved in a car accident.
(c) She was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimers.
(d) She was hospitalized for further complications.
4. Who was the surgeon in the operation on patient Laura?
(b) Professor Roth.
(c) Joel Schwartzman.
(d) Dr. Suskauer.
5. How had Barb's midwife treated the condition that formed the complications?
(a) She had given Barb drugs.
(b) She had given her herbs.
(c) She had recommended bed rest.
(d) She had left it untreated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
2. What rule prevented Konner from attending as many births as possible?
3. What does Konner's friend call to discuss with him?
4. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
5. What is the key cause of "R.P.T.A." (Rapidly Progressive Testicular Atrophy)?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is RPTA, and how did it affect Konner?
2. How does Konner characterize Dr. Sally Brass?
3. Describe Konner's last elective rotation.
4. What was Konner's experience with Big Red?
5. What was unique about Konner's first week in obstetrics?
6. How did Konner spend non-surgical afternoons in gynecology?
7. How does Konner characterize the medical experience of working in obstetrics?
8. Describe the laparotomy Konner assisted in.
9. What does Konner say made his rounds poignant under Dr. Downing?
10. What made John Brandt one of Konner's heroes?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)