|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the surgeon in the operation on patient Laura?
(a) Joel Schwartzman.
(c) Dr. Suskauer.
(d) Professor Roth.
2. What gave Konner an emotional boost during his rotation with Dr. Brass?
(a) Getting a good evaluation.
(b) Selling his book proposal for 'Becoming a Doctor'.
(c) Getting a National Book Award.
(d) Being called into a friend's birth.
3. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
(a) She nit-picked it.
(b) She praised it.
(c) She corrected it.
(d) She ignored it.
4. How does Konner say Dr. Greenspan was embroiled in a controversy?
(a) He pursued a staff member.
(b) He published others' work.
(c) He faked some research results.
(d) He defended a subordinate.
5. What condition was Charlotte suffering?
(a) Eating disorder.
(b) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Chest pains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ringler's approach to his patients?
2. Whose samples had been sent to the lab Konner was working in now?
3. How does Konner characterize Lily Corwin?
4. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
5. What caused RPTA for Konner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was unique about Konner's first week in obstetrics?
2. What does the mnemonic "Every Damn Fool In Egypt Eats Eggs" stand for?
3. How does Konner characterize Dr. Sally Brass?
4. What made John Brandt one of Konner's heroes?
5. What condition did Konner suffer after his obstetrics rotation, and how did it make him view his experience at the hospital?
6. How did Konner and Dr. Corwin treat the patient with Pickwickian syndrome?
7. What happened when Konner confronted Dr. Brass?
8. What was Charlotte's ultimate outcome?
9. Describe Konner's last elective rotation.
10. How did Konner disagree with Charlotte's doctor's treatment plan?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)