|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
(a) Still births.
(b) Down syndrome babies.
2. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
(a) Commandeer nurses and hospital resources.
(b) Translate medical jargon.
(c) Provide emotional support.
(d) Contact experts in the field.
3. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
(a) A cold.
(b) Gastric distress.
(c) Chest pains.
(d) Back pains.
4. What does Konner say made his rounds poignant when he was working with Dr. Downing?
(a) Dr. Downing was herself sick with cancer.
(b) The patients were children.
(c) Three patients were terminal.
(d) One of the patients had been a famous singer.
5. How does Konner say Dr. Downing responded to the woman whose sixty-five year old mother had just died?
(a) No sympathy.
(c) Deep personal concern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Konner nominated for?
2. What is the key cause of "R.P.T.A." (Rapidly Progressive Testicular Atrophy)?
3. What condition gave Konner cause for concern in his friend's pregnancy?
4. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
5. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)