|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What field did Konner study after OB/GYN?
2. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
(a) He refrains from making a judgment.
(b) He is appalled by it.
(c) He sees it as a necessary evil.
(d) He things it is understandable and acceptable.
3. How does Konner characterize Lily Corwin?
(a) Arrogant and ignorant.
(b) Brash and vulgar.
(d) Kind and efficient.
4. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
(a) She nit-picked it.
(b) She ignored it.
(c) She praised it.
(d) She corrected it.
5. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
(a) Chest pains.
(b) Back pains.
(c) A cold.
(d) Gastric distress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say about Charlotte?
2. What does Konner's friend call to discuss with him?
3. How many deliveries did Konner perform in his last rotation?
4. How was Konner involved in the birth of Barbara and Stan's second child?
5. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Konner describe his reasons for not practicing?
2. What was Konner's experience with Big Red?
3. Describe Konner's conversation with the friend who wanted to apply to med school.
4. What African ritual does Konner describe relative to birth?
5. Who was Konner's first patient in gynecology?
6. How did Konner disagree with Charlotte's doctor's treatment plan?
7. Describe the laparotomy Konner assisted in.
8. What roles does Konner describe having written 'Becoming a Doctor' from?
9. How did Konner spend non-surgical afternoons in gynecology?
10. What condition was patient Charlotte suffering from?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)