Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
(a) Cysts in her uterus.
(b) Complications in her pregnancy.
(c) Adhesions on her fallopian tubes.
(d) Tumors on her ovaries.
2. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A writer.
(d) An accountant.
3. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
(a) Provide emotional support.
(b) Translate medical jargon.
(c) Contact experts in the field.
(d) Commandeer nurses and hospital resources.
4. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
5. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
(a) She appreciated kind attention.
(b) She is friendly and cooperative.
(c) She is willing to work to improve her condition.
(d) She cannot tolerate her own image.
6. How does Konner characterize Lily Corwin?
(a) Kind and efficient.
(c) Brash and vulgar.
(d) Arrogant and ignorant.
7. What rule prevented Konner from attending as many births as possible?
(a) The development of private birthing centers.
(b) An increasing focus on providing birthing mothers with privacy and familiar doctors.
(c) Medical students were prevented from late stage deliveries.
(d) The hospital was not well equipped for obstetrics, and patients went elsewhere.
8. How many deliveries did Konner perform in his last rotation?
9. Who was the surgeon in the operation on patient Laura?
(b) Joel Schwartzman.
(c) Dr. Suskauer.
(d) Professor Roth.
10. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
(a) He refrains from making a judgment.
(b) He sees it as a necessary evil.
(c) He is appalled by it.
(d) He things it is understandable and acceptable.
11. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
(a) She saw his point of view.
(b) She kept him awake.
(c) She apologized.
(d) She berated him.
12. Why was patient Geraldine's DNR order ignored?
(a) She had not had it properly notarized.
(b) Bureaucratic confusion.
(c) Dr. Brass countermanded it.
(d) It was not included in her chart.
13. What organ did Konner remove during his first autopsy?
(c) Gall bladder.
14. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brass?
15. Whose samples had been sent to the lab Konner was working in now?
(a) Dr. Mattingly's patients.
(b) Professor Roth's patients.
(c) Dr. Suskauer's patients.
(d) Dr. Brennan's patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
2. How does Konner characterize Johann Ringler?
3. How did Dr. Harrison rate Konner's performance?
4. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
5. What was the treatment Dr. Brass recommended for the Pickwickian syndrome case?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)