1. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
2. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
Galen Memorial Hospital.
3. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
4. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
5. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
6. What was Scott Lucas' role?
To reinflate the woman's lung.
7. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
An operating room.
8. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
A compensatory pause.
This section contains 4,666 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)