|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A writer.
(c) An accountant.
(d) An engineer.
2. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
(a) The procedure was merely cosmetic.
(b) It could have been finished much sooner.
(c) The surgeon made mistakes even he could recognize.
(d) The patient should not have been operated on.
3. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Small hospital groups.
(b) Large hospital groups.
(c) One-on-one tutorials.
(d) By shadowing individual doctors.
5. What had Konner's Uncle Dave encouraged him to consider in his decision to return to med school?
(a) His income.
(b) His family.
(c) His religion.
(d) His anthropological background.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
2. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
3. What insight did Konner get over his break?
4. How many medical students was Konner grouped with for his rotation in psychiatry?
5. What does a retractor do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)