|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the article Konner find in his last week of surgery argue?
(a) Malpractice insurance was raising the cost of everyone's care.
(b) Pharmaceutical companies were paying doctors to perform unsafe procedures.
(c) America's standard of care was lower than most industrial nations'.
(d) Science came before patients in medical schools.
2. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
(a) Private pay patients.
(b) Cesarean section mothers.
(c) Fathers of newborn babies.
(d) Difficult births.
3. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To get the woman's clothes off.
(b) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(c) To take blood.
(d) To test the woman's blood type.
4. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He was attracted to her.
(b) He had never performed this exam before.
(c) He thought she has severe problems.
(d) He was sick himself.
5. How long was Konner away from the hospital for, as a result of this nomination?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
2. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
3. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
4. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
5. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)