|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say he brought with him as a university professor?
(a) Bias against science.
(b) Distrust of authority.
(c) A spiritual view of healing.
(d) Strong feelings about teaching methods.
2. What was the diagnosis for patient Edie?
(a) Early-onset Alzheimers.
(c) Brain cancer.
(d) Traumatic brain injury.
3. What had Petey begun to do at age seventeen?
(a) Use street drugs.
(b) Attempt suicide.
(c) Regress to childhood.
(d) Assault people.
4. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Bay State Hospital.
(b) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(c) Kings County Hospital.
(d) Beth Israel Hospital.
5. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(b) Borderline cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner wonder at, during one of his deliveries?
2. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
3. What insight did Konner get over his break?
4. What does asepsis mean?
5. What does Konner's friend call to discuss with him?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)