|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brass?
2. How does Konner say Dr. Greenspan was embroiled in a controversy?
(a) He published others' work.
(b) He pursued a staff member.
(c) He faked some research results.
(d) He defended a subordinate.
3. How does Konner say he reacts to this split between methodologies?
(a) He prefers an altogether different approach.
(b) He sides with the psychopharmacologists.
(c) He feels conflicted.
(d) He sides with Freud.
4. What is the prognosis for the patients Konner sees under Dr. Burdick?
(a) They can be released after a talking cure identifies and cures their neurosis.
(b) They may improve and be discharged with drugs.
(c) They will likely spend the rest of their lives in and out of hospitals.
(d) They will not return to normal lives.
5. What condition was Charlotte suffering?
(a) Chest pains.
(b) Eating disorder.
(c) Suicidal thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
2. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
3. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
4. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
5. What was the treatment Dr. Brass recommended for the Pickwickian syndrome case?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)