|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
(a) For a walk with another intern.
(c) The chapel.
(d) The bar.
2. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
(b) Chest pains.
3. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
(a) She nit-picked it.
(b) She praised it.
(c) She corrected it.
(d) She ignored it.
4. What was Harrison's specialty?
(a) Eye surgery.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Gastrointestinal tumors.
(d) Nervous disorders.
5. What does a retractor do?
(a) Holds skin open.
(b) Stops bleeding.
(c) Applies pressure to a wound.
(d) Drains blood from a body cavity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
2. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
3. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
4. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
5. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)