|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Barb's condition by the time Konner returned to his rotation?
(a) She was involved in a car accident.
(b) She regained her health.
(c) She was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimers.
(d) She was hospitalized for further complications.
2. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
(a) The chapel.
(b) For a walk with another intern.
(c) The bar.
3. How long is a rotation?
(a) Two months.
(b) A semester.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six weeks.
4. Who was Konner's first autopsy?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A housewife.
(c) A professor.
(d) A mathematician.
5. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) An orchid in the attic.
(b) A radical treatment.
(c) A compensatory pause.
(d) A missed heartbeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
2. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
3. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
4. What is Howard Cullen's diagnosis?
5. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)