|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) All his life.
(b) Since high school.
(c) Since college.
(d) Since middle school.
2. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Beth Israel Hospital.
(b) Kings County Hospital.
(c) Bay State Hospital.
(d) Galen Memorial Hospital.
3. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
(a) Human behavior.
(b) Human evolution.
(c) Cell development.
(d) Distribution of disease in populations.
4. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
(a) Failed to anesthetize the patient property.
(b) Cut the cystic artery.
(c) Removed the wrong organ.
(d) Made the incision in the wrong place.
5. How does Konner characterize the American medical industry?
(a) An ineffective bureaucracy.
(b) A spiritual wasteland.
(c) A model of soulless efficiency.
(d) A corrupt and mismanaged business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of the article titled 'Med School, Heal Thyself'?
2. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
3. What was the nature of the first operation in which Konner participated?
4. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
5. What was the patient outcome of the treatment Dr. Brass recommended?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)