|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
(b) Down syndrome.
(c) Aspergers syndrome.
2. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifteen seconds.
(b) Fifty minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Fifteen hours.
3. What does Konner wonder at, during one of his deliveries?
(a) Women can survive the pain of labor.
(b) So many American women were routinely anaesthetized during birth.
(c) Hospitals are even required for child birth.
(d) Babies can survive compression to pass through the birth canal.
4. What causes Pickwickian syndrome?
(a) Thyroid imbalance.
(b) Traumatic experiences.
(d) Brain degeneration.
5. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
(a) Med student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
2. How many medical students was Konner grouped with for his rotation in psychiatry?
3. How had Barb's midwife treated the condition that formed the complications?
4. What is Konner's justification for not practicing medicine?
5. What rule prevented Konner from attending as many births as possible?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)