|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a rotation?
(a) A semester.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six weeks.
2. What did the article Konner find in his last week of surgery argue?
(a) America's standard of care was lower than most industrial nations'.
(b) Pharmaceutical companies were paying doctors to perform unsafe procedures.
(c) Science came before patients in medical schools.
(d) Malpractice insurance was raising the cost of everyone's care.
3. What does Konner's friend call to discuss with him?
(a) His pregnant wife.
(b) Applying to med school.
(c) His aging mother.
(d) His fainting spells.
4. What was the topic of the article titled 'Med School, Heal Thyself'?
(a) The over-specialization of medical disciplines.
(b) Kickbacks for doctors installing implants and synthetic joints.
(c) Drug company subsidies for research.
(d) Doctors' 'inhumane behavior.'
5. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
(a) Chest pains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
2. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
3. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
4. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
5. What objection does Konner make to the training of physicians?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)