|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
(c) Chest pains.
2. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
(a) Cesarean section mothers.
(b) Difficult births.
(c) Private pay patients.
(d) Fathers of newborn babies.
3. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Testing her blood type.
(b) Directing traffic.
(c) Inserting an IV.
(d) Holding the woman down.
4. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(a) Borderline cases.
5. How did Dr. Harrison rate Konner's performance?
(b) Near excellent.
(d) High pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
2. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
3. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
4. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
5. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)