|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
(a) The library.
(b) The outpatient gynecological lab.
(c) The family planning clinic.
(d) The emergency room.
2. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
(a) His identity.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His memory.
(d) His coordination.
3. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
(a) A paper clip.
(b) A tumor.
(c) A bullet.
(d) An abscess.
4. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
(a) A fountain pen.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A leather medical bag.
(d) A stethoscope.
5. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
(d) Chest pains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
2. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
3. What is 'dura mater'?
4. How does Konner say Dr. Downing responded to the woman whose sixty-five year old mother had just died?
5. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)