|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say is the typical method of childbirth in the U.S.?
(b) Heavily sedated.
(c) Fully-conscious, without drugs.
(d) Full-conscious with pain drugs.
2. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
3. What was John Brandt's approach, which influenced Konner?
(a) Electroshock therapy.
(b) Psychodynamic interpretation.
(d) Behavioral therapy.
4. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
(a) She is friendly and cooperative.
(b) She cannot tolerate her own image.
(c) She is willing to work to improve her condition.
(d) She appreciated kind attention.
5. How long was Konner away from the hospital for, as a result of this nomination?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
2. What did the article Konner find in his last week of surgery argue?
3. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
4. What did Konner think was unrealistic about the doctor he saw on TV?
5. What does Konner say about Charlotte?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)