|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
(a) A bottle of alcohol.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) An empty bed.
(d) A clean syringe.
2. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six weeks.
3. What are newborn babies assessed for?
(a) Racial characteristics.
(b) Economic viability of the parents.
(c) Signs of abuse.
4. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(c) Heart attack.
5. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
(a) Spine surgery.
(b) Implant surgery.
(c) Cataract surgery.
(d) Abdominal surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
2. What does Konner say he believes about obstetrics?
3. What condition was Charlotte suffering?
4. What was the treatment Dr. Brass recommended for the Pickwickian syndrome case?
5. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)