|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
(a) By sawing off her ring.
(b) By amputating it.
(c) By lancing it and draining the blood.
(d) By compressing the finger.
2. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
(a) He felt like a fraud.
(b) He felt like a doctor of equal stature.
(c) He felt like he didn't know anything.
(d) He felt like a beginner.
3. What is the branch of psychiatric medicine that complements Freud's psychoanalysis?
(a) Shock treatment.
(b) Surgical treatment.
(c) Drug treatment.
4. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
(b) Down syndrome babies.
(d) Still births.
5. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
(a) A paper clip.
(b) An abscess.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose eye did Konner see a compassionate tear?
2. What does Konner recommend for the mother who wanted midwifery?
3. What is the prognosis for the patients Konner sees under Dr. Burdick?
4. What was patient Laura a candidate for?
5. For what did John Williams set records?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)