|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Three times a week.
(c) Once a week.
2. What does Konner's friend call to discuss with him?
(a) His fainting spells.
(b) His aging mother.
(c) Applying to med school.
(d) His pregnant wife.
3. What is Konner's justification for not practicing medicine?
(a) He is saving society money.
(b) He is giving himself to his family instead.
(c) He is using his talents in a better way.
(d) He is saving patients from his errors.
4. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
(a) A teacher.
(b) An engineer.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A writer.
5. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
(a) He showed Konner how to do it.
(b) He criticized Ramirez' technique.
(c) He did it himself.
(d) He wanted Ramirez to intubate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Konner been before starting med school?
2. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
3. What does Konner say is a benefit of obstetrics?
4. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
5. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)