|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say made his rounds poignant when he was working with Dr. Downing?
(a) The patients were children.
(b) Dr. Downing was herself sick with cancer.
(c) Three patients were terminal.
(d) One of the patients had been a famous singer.
2. What starts the day in the gynecology rotation?
3. What condition gave Konner cause for concern in his friend's pregnancy?
(a) Ambiguous ultrasounds.
(b) Alcoholism in the family.
(d) High risk of Down syndrome.
4. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
(a) Talking with a patient.
(b) Cleaning up after a patient.
(c) Making a patient more comfortable.
(d) Explaining the doctors' decisions to a patient.
5. What is the key cause of "R.P.T.A." (Rapidly Progressive Testicular Atrophy)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
2. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
3. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
4. What insight did Konner get over his break?
5. What distinguished Peter Byron's patient care?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)