|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of approach did Dr. Harrison rule out for Charlotte?
2. What was the diagnosis for patient Edie?
(a) Early-onset Alzheimers.
(b) Brain cancer.
(d) Traumatic brain injury.
3. What does Konner say African men did when their wives were in labor?
(a) Induce constipation.
(b) Put animals in their robes as if they had given birth to them.
(c) Leave the village until they were done.
(d) Hold their wives' hands and encourage them through the pain.
4. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
5. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
2. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
3. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
4. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
5. How many hours a week did Konner work with Dr. Brass and the others on his rotation?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)