|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key cause of "R.P.T.A." (Rapidly Progressive Testicular Atrophy)?
2. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(a) Playing golf.
(b) Chopping wood.
3. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
(a) Talking with a patient.
(b) Explaining the doctors' decisions to a patient.
(c) Cleaning up after a patient.
(d) Making a patient more comfortable.
4. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
(a) He says that he could not recognize what was staring him in the face.
(b) He says that he was aloof and defensive, and made a lot of mistakes.
(c) He says that he was so friendly that his medical procedures seemed more successful than they were.
(d) He says that he saw beyond the CAT scans.
5. What was the patient outcome of the treatment Dr. Brass recommended?
(a) Arm damage.
(b) Additional surgery.
(c) The Pickwickian syndrome resolved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
2. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
3. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
4. What was the nature of the first operation in which Konner participated?
5. What organ did Konner remove during his first autopsy?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)