|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
(a) Still births.
(c) Down syndrome babies.
2. What was the treatment Dr. Brass recommended for the Pickwickian syndrome case?
(a) Antipsychotic drugs.
(c) An anti-cancer drug.
(d) Talk therapy.
3. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A week.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
4. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
5. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
(a) Snickering at a woman's diagnosis.
(b) Insulting the interns in front of the patients.
(c) Exposing himself to a patient.
(d) Making racist/sexist jokes with the patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
2. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
3. How does Konner characterize obstetrics?
4. What does Konner wonder at, during one of his deliveries?
5. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)