|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
(a) The library.
(b) The outpatient gynecological lab.
(c) The emergency room.
(d) The family planning clinic.
2. Who was Konner's first autopsy?
(a) A professor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A housewife.
(d) A mathematician.
3. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
(a) Three days.
(b) A week.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(c) Borderline cases.
5. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
(a) The EMTs.
(b) The hospital lawyers.
(c) The ER physician.
(d) The nursing home physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
2. How long was Konner away from the hospital for, as a result of this nomination?
3. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
4. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
5. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)