|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
(a) The patient should not have been operated on.
(b) It could have been finished much sooner.
(c) The procedure was merely cosmetic.
(d) The surgeon made mistakes even he could recognize.
2. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
3. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He thought she has severe problems.
(b) He had never performed this exam before.
(c) He was attracted to her.
(d) He was sick himself.
4. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
(c) Mild compared with surgery.
(d) Violent and dehumanizing.
5. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
(a) One day.
(b) A week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
2. What does Konner say made his rounds poignant when he was working with Dr. Downing?
3. What happened to Barb's condition by the time Konner returned to his rotation?
4. What distinguished Peter Byron's patient care?
5. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)