|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Multiple sclerosis.
2. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
(a) Human evolution.
(b) Distribution of disease in populations.
(c) Human behavior.
(d) Cell development.
3. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To take blood.
(b) To test the woman's blood type.
(c) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(d) To get the woman's clothes off.
4. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Touch the patient.
(b) Talk to the patient.
(c) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
(d) Read the chart first.
5. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
(a) The emergency room.
(b) The library.
(c) The outpatient gynecological lab.
(d) The family planning clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
2. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
3. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
4. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
5. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)