|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
(a) Private pay patients.
(b) Fathers of newborn babies.
(c) Cesarean section mothers.
(d) Difficult births.
2. What was the patient outcome of the treatment Dr. Brass recommended?
(a) Additional surgery.
(b) Arm damage.
(d) The Pickwickian syndrome resolved.
3. Who was the surgeon in the operation on patient Laura?
(b) Dr. Suskauer.
(c) Professor Roth.
(d) Joel Schwartzman.
4. How had Barb's midwife treated the condition that formed the complications?
(a) She had left it untreated.
(b) She had given Barb drugs.
(c) She had recommended bed rest.
(d) She had given her herbs.
5. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Scott Lucas' role?
2. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
3. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
4. What does Konner say is a benefit of obstetrics?
5. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)