|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
(a) He was known to have affairs with the staff.
(b) He told a patient abruptly that they only had a few months to live.
(c) He callously described a patient's discomfort to a group of interns.
(d) He walked away from a patient's question.
2. What is Howard Cullen's diagnosis?
(a) General psychosis.
(b) Severe migraines.
3. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
(a) The sterile hospital environment.
(b) The fathers' sympathetic sufferings.
(c) The doctors' arrogance.
(d) The women's pain.
4. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
5. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
2. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
3. Why was patient Geraldine's DNR order ignored?
4. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
5. What luxury did Konner's relationship with Dr. Haley allow him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)