|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
(a) He is younger.
(b) He is the least prepared.
(c) He is the only man.
(d) He is older.
2. What is 'dura mater'?
(a) Hard matter around the brain.
(b) Another name for bone.
(c) Bony channels in the ear.
(d) The protective sheath around the nerve cell.
3. What outcome has Dr. Burdick tried to prevent in his practice?
(a) Keeping patients in the hospital indefinitely.
(b) Discharging patients to mental hospitals.
(c) Returning patients to the general public.
(d) Letting patients bounce around between different wards and hospitals.
4. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Heart attack.
5. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) Valentines day.
(c) Groundhog's day.
(d) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brass?
2. What was Konner nominated for?
3. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
4. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
5. What insight did Konner get over his break?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)