|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the diagnosis for patient Edie?
(a) Traumatic brain injury.
(b) Early-onset Alzheimers.
(c) Brain cancer.
2. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(d) Patients' relatives.
3. What could Konner do for Stan while Barb was suffering complications?
(a) Provide emotional support.
(b) Translate medical jargon.
(c) Commandeer nurses and hospital resources.
(d) Contact experts in the field.
4. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
(a) Men who thrive on problem solving.
(b) Men who enjoyed making snap decisions.
(c) Men who wanted to help people.
(d) Men who thrive on stress.
5. What starts the day in the gynecology rotation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
2. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
3. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
4. What does Konner wonder at, during one of his deliveries?
5. What did the article Konner find in his last week of surgery argue?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)