|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
(b) Severe illnesses.
(c) Prior experience as a nurse or volunteer.
(d) Car accidents.
2. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
(a) Human behavior.
(b) Human evolution.
(c) Distribution of disease in populations.
(d) Cell development.
3. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
(a) The EMTs.
(b) The nursing home physician.
(c) The hospital lawyers.
(d) The ER physician.
4. In whose eye did Konner see a compassionate tear?
(a) An intern's.
(b) A nurse's.
(c) A physician's.
(d) A patient's.
5. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose samples had been sent to the lab Konner was working in now?
2. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
3. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
4. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
5. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)