|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(b) Borderline cases.
2. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Weak and fussy.
(b) Irritable and judgmental.
(c) Aggressive and combative.
(d) Witty and detached.
3. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
(a) Violent and dehumanizing.
(b) Mild compared with surgery.
4. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(b) Playing golf.
(c) Chopping wood.
5. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
2. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
3. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
4. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
5. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)