|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
(a) The sterile hospital environment.
(b) The women's pain.
(c) The fathers' sympathetic sufferings.
(d) The doctors' arrogance.
2. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
(a) Human evolution.
(b) Distribution of disease in populations.
(c) Human behavior.
(d) Cell development.
3. What was the result when Konner broke one of the rules about which patients he could help?
(a) He was sanctioned.
(b) He caused unnecessary complications.
(c) He was reprimanded by the hospital.
(d) He was appreciated.
4. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Weak and fussy.
(b) Irritable and judgmental.
(c) Witty and detached.
(d) Aggressive and combative.
5. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the branch of psychiatric medicine that complements Freud's psychoanalysis?
2. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
3. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
4. Whose samples had been sent to the lab Konner was working in now?
5. In whose eye did Konner see a compassionate tear?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)