|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
(a) Back home.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) An operating room.
(d) An intensive care unit.
2. What does Konner recommend for the mother who wanted midwifery?
(a) He recommended that a midwife birth the child in the hospital.
(b) He recommended against it.
(c) He advocated cesarean section delivery.
(d) He encouraged a home birth.
3. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
(b) Mild compared with surgery.
(d) Violent and dehumanizing.
4. What had Konner been before starting med school?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A Harvard University professor.
(c) A writer.
(d) A sailor.
5. What causes Pickwickian syndrome?
(a) Traumatic experiences.
(c) Brain degeneration.
(d) Thyroid imbalance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
2. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
3. Whose samples had been sent to the lab Konner was working in now?
4. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
5. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)