|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
2. How does Konner say he reacts to this split between methodologies?
(a) He feels conflicted.
(b) He sides with the psychopharmacologists.
(c) He sides with Freud.
(d) He prefers an altogether different approach.
3. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(b) Identity loss.
(c) Suicidal thoughts.
4. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He thought she has severe problems.
(b) He had never performed this exam before.
(c) He was sick himself.
(d) He was attracted to her.
5. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
(a) A nurse.
(b) The surgeon.
(c) A nurse-anesthesiologist.
(d) The patient's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
2. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
3. What luxury did Konner's relationship with Dr. Haley allow him?
4. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
5. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)