|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organ did Konner remove during his first autopsy?
(c) Gall bladder.
2. What did interns do after rounds?
(a) Begin assignments.
(b) Wait for patients to come in.
(c) Start to study.
(d) Write up the rounds.
3. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(b) Borderline cases.
4. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
(a) Cysts in her uterus.
(b) Adhesions on her fallopian tubes.
(c) Tumors on her ovaries.
(d) Complications in her pregnancy.
5. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
(d) Med student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
2. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
3. What is Pickwickian syndrome?
4. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
5. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)