|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Give them pills.
(b) Talk with them.
(c) Fix all their problems.
(d) Leave them in peace.
2. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) All his life.
(b) Since middle school.
(c) Since college.
(d) Since high school.
3. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Exploratory surgery.
(c) Removing surgical stitches.
4. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
(a) Tumors on her ovaries.
(b) Cysts in her uterus.
(c) Complications in her pregnancy.
(d) Adhesions on her fallopian tubes.
5. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) A compensatory pause.
(b) A radical treatment.
(c) An orchid in the attic.
(d) A missed heartbeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say is a benefit of obstetrics?
2. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
3. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
4. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
5. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)