|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
(a) Down syndrome.
(d) Aspergers syndrome.
2. What is Pickwickian syndrome?
(a) A patient lives in an imaginary world.
(b) A patient falls asleep during the day.
(c) A patient passes out while eating.
(d) A patient forgets where he lives.
3. What organ did Konner remove during his first autopsy?
(a) Gall bladder.
4. What was the danger of the treatment Dr. Brass recommended?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Infection and destruction of a limb.
(d) The patient develops a tolerance to the drug.
5. What does Konner wonder at, during one of his deliveries?
(a) Hospitals are even required for child birth.
(b) Women can survive the pain of labor.
(c) So many American women were routinely anaesthetized during birth.
(d) Babies can survive compression to pass through the birth canal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Konner think was unrealistic about the doctor he saw on TV?
2. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
3. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
4. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
5. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)