|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
(a) The surgeon.
(b) A nurse.
(c) The patient's mother.
(d) A nurse-anesthesiologist.
2. What had Konner's Uncle Dave encouraged him to consider in his decision to return to med school?
(a) His income.
(b) His anthropological background.
(c) His religion.
(d) His family.
3. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
(b) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(c) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(d) The best teachers he had.
4. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
(a) Twelve noon.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
5. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He was attracted to her.
(b) He had never performed this exam before.
(c) He was sick himself.
(d) He thought she has severe problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
2. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
3. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
4. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
5. What distinguished Peter Byron's patient care?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)