|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
(a) Human behavior.
(b) Distribution of disease in populations.
(c) Cell development.
(d) Human evolution.
2. How does Konner say anesthesiologists view surgeons?
(a) As drama queens always stealing the show.
(b) As daredevils taking all the risks.
(c) As actors in their drama.
(d) As dangerous.
3. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
(a) Chest pains.
4. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
(a) By lancing it and draining the blood.
(b) By sawing off her ring.
(c) By amputating it.
(d) By compressing the finger.
5. What are newborn babies assessed for?
(a) Racial characteristics.
(c) Signs of abuse.
(d) Economic viability of the parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the danger of the treatment Dr. Brass recommended?
2. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
3. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
4. What had Konner been before starting med school?
5. What was patient Laura a candidate for?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)