|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
(a) Technical expertise.
(b) Political connections.
2. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
3. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Bay State Hospital.
(b) Kings County Hospital.
(c) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(d) Beth Israel Hospital.
4. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
(a) A tumor.
(b) An abscess.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A paper clip.
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
2. What happened to Barb's condition by the time Konner returned to his rotation?
3. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
4. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
5. For what did John Williams set records?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)