|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Howard Cullen's diagnosis?
(b) General psychosis.
(d) Severe migraines.
2. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
(a) Cell development.
(b) Human evolution.
(c) Distribution of disease in populations.
(d) Human behavior.
3. What happened to Barb's condition by the time Konner returned to his rotation?
(a) She regained her health.
(b) She was hospitalized for further complications.
(c) She was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimers.
(d) She was involved in a car accident.
4. What field did Konner study after OB/GYN?
5. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) Since college.
(b) All his life.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since middle school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
2. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
3. What is 'dura mater'?
4. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
5. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)