|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many medical students was Konner grouped with for his rotation in psychiatry?
2. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Exploratory surgery.
(d) Removing surgical stitches.
3. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) A missed heartbeat.
(b) An orchid in the attic.
(c) A radical treatment.
(d) A compensatory pause.
4. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
5. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
(a) To write an expose about his time in med school.
(b) Not to practice medicine.
(c) To publish an anthropological piece on his time in med school.
(d) Not to be a surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
2. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
3. What was Konner convinced of, after Mike's mistake?
4. Whose samples had been sent to the lab Konner was working in now?
5. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)