|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
(a) Down syndrome babies.
(d) Still births.
2. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
3. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
(a) Complications in her pregnancy.
(b) Cysts in her uterus.
(c) Tumors on her ovaries.
(d) Adhesions on her fallopian tubes.
4. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
(b) Car accidents.
(c) Severe illnesses.
(d) Prior experience as a nurse or volunteer.
5. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
(a) By taking inflexible opinions in an argument.
(b) By refusing to consult with experts about a patient's case.
(c) By being caught harassing a nurse.
(d) By making the wrong diagnosis of a patient's symptoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
2. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
3. Who was Konner's first autopsy?
4. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
5. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)