|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What insight did Konner get over his break?
(a) He was sick, and saw illness from the patient's perspective.
(b) His father was sick, and he saw the hospital through his eyes.
(c) He traveled, and knew what it was like to be out of his element.
(d) He had heartburn, and saw that drugs fixed it immediately.
2. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) Since middle school.
(b) All his life.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since college.
3. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
(a) To publish an anthropological piece on his time in med school.
(b) Not to practice medicine.
(c) To write an expose about his time in med school.
(d) Not to be a surgeon.
4. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
(a) By compressing the finger.
(b) By amputating it.
(c) By sawing off her ring.
(d) By lancing it and draining the blood.
5. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A paper clip.
(c) An abscess.
(d) A tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
2. What is the branch of psychiatric medicine that complements Freud's psychoanalysis?
3. What was the result when Konner broke one of the rules about which patients he could help?
4. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
5. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)