|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
2. What field did Konner study after OB/GYN?
3. What is Howard Cullen's diagnosis?
(c) Severe migraines.
(d) General psychosis.
4. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
(a) Cysts in her uterus.
(b) Complications in her pregnancy.
(c) Adhesions on her fallopian tubes.
(d) Tumors on her ovaries.
5. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Monthly earnings.
(b) Malpractice claims.
(c) Longest time without sleep.
(d) Cases handled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
2. What is 'bagging' a patient?
3. What luxury did Konner's relationship with Dr. Haley allow him?
4. What organ did Konner remove during his first autopsy?
5. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)