|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
2. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Removing surgical stitches.
(d) Exploratory surgery.
3. What starts the day in the gynecology rotation?
4. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His coordination.
(c) His memory.
(d) His identity.
5. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
(c) Down syndrome.
(d) Aspergers syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
2. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
3. What was patient Laura a candidate for?
4. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
5. Why was Konner's condition ironic?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)