|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Petey begun to do at age seventeen?
(a) Regress to childhood.
(b) Use street drugs.
(c) Attempt suicide.
(d) Assault people.
2. What did interns do after rounds?
(a) Wait for patients to come in.
(b) Start to study.
(c) Write up the rounds.
(d) Begin assignments.
3. What were surgeons going to correct in patient Laura's laparotomy?
(a) Tumors on her ovaries.
(b) Cysts in her uterus.
(c) Adhesions on her fallopian tubes.
(d) Complications in her pregnancy.
4. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Fix all their problems.
(b) Give them pills.
(c) Leave them in peace.
(d) Talk with them.
5. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He was attracted to her.
(b) He had never performed this exam before.
(c) He was sick himself.
(d) He thought she has severe problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
2. What starts the day in the gynecology rotation?
3. What does a retractor do?
4. What insight did Konner get over his break?
5. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)