|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
(a) Down syndrome.
(d) Aspergers syndrome.
2. How many medical students was Konner grouped with for his rotation in psychiatry?
3. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Fifty minutes.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) Fifteen seconds.
4. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) A radical treatment.
(b) A missed heartbeat.
(c) A compensatory pause.
(d) An orchid in the attic.
5. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
Short Answer Questions
1. What field did Konner study after OB/GYN?
2. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
3. What distinguished Peter Byron's patient care?
4. For what did John Williams set records?
5. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)