|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
(a) The chapel.
(b) For a walk with another intern.
(d) The bar.
2. What does Konner say is the typical method of childbirth in the U.S.?
(b) Full-conscious with pain drugs.
(c) Heavily sedated.
(d) Fully-conscious, without drugs.
3. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
(a) His coordination.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His memory.
(d) His identity.
4. What was patient Laura a candidate for?
(a) In vitro fertilization.
(b) Mandatory sterilization.
(c) Cesarean section delivery.
(d) Radiation treatment.
5. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) A compensatory pause.
(b) An orchid in the attic.
(c) A radical treatment.
(d) A missed heartbeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did interns do after rounds?
2. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
3. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
4. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
5. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)