|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
(a) He thought the woman's chart had been written up incorrectly.
(b) He tried to heal her emotionally.
(c) He was interested in the woman's story, and listened to her talk.
(d) He was confused by the woman's symptoms, and it took him longer to rule out certain complications.
2. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(b) Identity loss.
(c) Suicidal thoughts.
3. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) A radical treatment.
(b) A compensatory pause.
(c) A missed heartbeat.
(d) An orchid in the attic.
4. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
(a) A nurse.
(b) The surgeon.
(c) A nurse-anesthesiologist.
(d) The patient's mother.
5. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
(b) Down syndrome.
(c) Aspergers syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
2. What was the result when Konner broke one of the rules about which patients he could help?
3. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
4. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
5. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)