|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did pediatrics appeal to Konner?
(a) It let him laugh more.
(b) Children had an easier time regaining their health after illness.
(c) It gave him more room to be aloof and scientific in his observations.
(d) It resembled his research on African children.
2. What does Konner recommend for the mother who wanted midwifery?
(a) He recommended that a midwife birth the child in the hospital.
(b) He recommended against it.
(c) He advocated cesarean section delivery.
(d) He encouraged a home birth.
3. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
(a) Private pay patients.
(b) Difficult births.
(c) Cesarean section mothers.
(d) Fathers of newborn babies.
4. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He was attracted to her.
(b) He had never performed this exam before.
(c) He thought she has severe problems.
(d) He was sick himself.
5. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
(a) Thyroid issues.
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Petey begun to do at age seventeen?
2. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
3. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
4. What starts the day in the gynecology rotation?
5. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)