|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are newborn babies assessed for?
(a) Economic viability of the parents.
(b) Racial characteristics.
(d) Signs of abuse.
2. What is 'dura mater'?
(a) The protective sheath around the nerve cell.
(b) Bony channels in the ear.
(c) Hard matter around the brain.
(d) Another name for bone.
3. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
(a) Insulting the interns in front of the patients.
(b) Snickering at a woman's diagnosis.
(c) Exposing himself to a patient.
(d) Making racist/sexist jokes with the patients.
4. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
(b) For a walk with another intern.
(c) The chapel.
(d) The bar.
5. What is 'bagging' a patient?
(a) Covering a patient's head so they cannot see surgery.
(b) Breathing for them with a rubber bag.
(c) Giving a bag to a nauseous patient.
(d) Putting a deceased patient in a body bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Barb's midwife treated the condition that formed the complications?
2. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
3. What is Howard Cullen's diagnosis?
4. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
5. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)