|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did interns do after rounds?
(a) Start to study.
(b) Wait for patients to come in.
(c) Begin assignments.
(d) Write up the rounds.
2. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Playing golf.
3. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
(a) He could not talk to anyone.
(b) He could not discuss other cases.
(c) He could not leave the surgery ward.
(d) He could not touch anything.
4. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
(c) Sensitive and much loved.
5. What was the diagnosis for patient Edie?
(a) Brain cancer.
(b) Early-onset Alzheimers.
(d) Traumatic brain injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Konner's condition ironic?
2. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
3. How long had Konner spent in Obstetrics?
4. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
5. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)