|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the branch of psychiatric medicine that complements Freud's psychoanalysis?
(a) Surgical treatment.
(b) Shock treatment.
(c) Drug treatment.
2. Why did pediatrics appeal to Konner?
(a) It gave him more room to be aloof and scientific in his observations.
(b) It resembled his research on African children.
(c) Children had an easier time regaining their health after illness.
(d) It let him laugh more.
3. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Holding the woman down.
(b) Directing traffic.
(c) Inserting an IV.
(d) Testing her blood type.
4. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
(a) Drug companies.
5. What was patient Laura a candidate for?
(a) In vitro fertilization.
(b) Radiation treatment.
(c) Mandatory sterilization.
(d) Cesarean section delivery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
2. What starts the day in the gynecology rotation?
3. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
4. What does asepsis mean?
5. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)