|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pathology: The Aspect of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
(a) He sees it as a necessary evil.
(b) He refrains from making a judgment.
(c) He is appalled by it.
(d) He things it is understandable and acceptable.
2. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
(a) Difficult births.
(b) Private pay patients.
(c) Fathers of newborn babies.
(d) Cesarean section mothers.
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A Harvard University professor.
4. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
(a) He felt like he didn't know anything.
(b) He felt like a beginner.
(c) He felt like a fraud.
(d) He felt like a doctor of equal stature.
5. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Give them pills.
(b) Leave them in peace.
(c) Fix all their problems.
(d) Talk with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
2. How does Konner characterize obstetrics?
3. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
4. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
5. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)