|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A paper clip.
(c) An abscess.
(d) A tumor.
2. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(a) Patients' relatives.
3. What does a retractor do?
(a) Applies pressure to a wound.
(b) Stops bleeding.
(c) Drains blood from a body cavity.
(d) Holds skin open.
4. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifty minutes.
(b) Fifteen seconds.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
5. What is 'dura mater'?
(a) Bony channels in the ear.
(b) Hard matter around the brain.
(c) The protective sheath around the nerve cell.
(d) Another name for bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did John Williams set records?
2. What is the prognosis for the patients Konner sees under Dr. Burdick?
3. What was Konner's previous training in?
4. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
5. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)