|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'bagging' a patient?
(a) Breathing for them with a rubber bag.
(b) Putting a deceased patient in a body bag.
(c) Covering a patient's head so they cannot see surgery.
(d) Giving a bag to a nauseous patient.
2. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
(a) Violent and dehumanizing.
(b) Mild compared with surgery.
3. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Large hospital groups.
(b) Small hospital groups.
(c) By shadowing individual doctors.
(d) One-on-one tutorials.
5. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By his patience and insight.
(b) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
(c) By his calm under pressure.
(d) By describing successes with radical procedures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 'dura mater'?
2. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
3. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
4. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
5. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)