|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
(a) Mild compared with surgery.
(d) Violent and dehumanizing.
2. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Longest time without sleep.
(b) Monthly earnings.
(c) Cases handled.
(d) Malpractice claims.
3. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
4. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
(a) He criticized Ramirez' technique.
(b) He wanted Ramirez to intubate.
(c) He showed Konner how to do it.
(d) He did it himself.
5. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
(a) Failed to anesthetize the patient property.
(b) Removed the wrong organ.
(c) Made the incision in the wrong place.
(d) Cut the cystic artery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
2. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
3. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
4. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
5. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)