|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) Twelve noon.
2. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
(a) Implant surgery.
(b) Cataract surgery.
(c) Abdominal surgery.
(d) Spine surgery.
3. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
(a) He was interested in the woman's story, and listened to her talk.
(b) He was confused by the woman's symptoms, and it took him longer to rule out certain complications.
(c) He thought the woman's chart had been written up incorrectly.
(d) He tried to heal her emotionally.
4. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Talk with them.
(b) Fix all their problems.
(c) Leave them in peace.
(d) Give them pills.
5. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To test the woman's blood type.
(b) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(c) To take blood.
(d) To get the woman's clothes off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
2. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
3. What kind of treatment was Katherine Ballard most interested in administering?
4. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
5. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)