|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
(a) By making the wrong diagnosis of a patient's symptoms.
(b) By being caught harassing a nurse.
(c) By refusing to consult with experts about a patient's case.
(d) By taking inflexible opinions in an argument.
2. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By his calm under pressure.
(b) By describing successes with radical procedures.
(c) By his patience and insight.
(d) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
3. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(b) Borderline cases.
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Small hospital groups.
(b) Large hospital groups.
(c) By shadowing individual doctors.
(d) One-on-one tutorials.
5. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(b) Kings County Hospital.
(c) Bay State Hospital.
(d) Beth Israel Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
2. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
3. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
4. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
5. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)