|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
(a) Back home.
(b) An operating room.
(c) To the morgue.
(d) An intensive care unit.
2. What does asepsis mean?
(a) Preventing infection.
(b) With infection.
(c) Treating infection.
(d) Without infection.
3. How does Konner say he reacts to this split between methodologies?
(a) He feels conflicted.
(b) He sides with Freud.
(c) He sides with the psychopharmacologists.
(d) He prefers an altogether different approach.
4. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Holding the woman down.
(b) Directing traffic.
(c) Inserting an IV.
(d) Testing her blood type.
5. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Thyroid issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
2. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
3. What kind of treatment was Katherine Ballard most interested in administering?
4. What was Scott Lucas' role?
5. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)