|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did interns do after rounds?
(a) Wait for patients to come in.
(b) Begin assignments.
(c) Start to study.
(d) Write up the rounds.
2. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(b) The best teachers he had.
(c) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(d) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A Harvard University professor.
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) One-on-one tutorials.
(b) By shadowing individual doctors.
(c) Large hospital groups.
(d) Small hospital groups.
5. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
2. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
3. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
4. What did Konner think was unrealistic about the doctor he saw on TV?
5. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)