|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(d) Identity loss.
2. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
(a) By lancing it and draining the blood.
(b) By compressing the finger.
(c) By sawing off her ring.
(d) By amputating it.
3. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
(a) Keep doing things that work.
(b) Never call a surgeon.
(c) Learn by experimenting.
(d) Do nothing if you don't know.
4. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
5. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
(a) Three times a week.
(b) Twice a day.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
2. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
3. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
4. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
5. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)