|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
(a) He was known to have affairs with the staff.
(b) He told a patient abruptly that they only had a few months to live.
(c) He callously described a patient's discomfort to a group of interns.
(d) He walked away from a patient's question.
2. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Nightly assignments.
(b) Problems in his personal life.
(c) His day job.
(d) Trying to do several rotations at once.
3. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To take blood.
(b) To get the woman's clothes off.
(c) To test the woman's blood type.
(d) To reinflate the woman's lung.
4. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
5. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
(a) As a pilot.
(b) As a soldier.
(c) As an anthropologist.
(d) As a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
2. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
4. How long is a rotation?
5. What is the branch of psychiatric medicine that complements Freud's psychoanalysis?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)