|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Removing surgical stitches.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Exploratory surgery.
2. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
(a) He says that he saw beyond the CAT scans.
(b) He says that he was aloof and defensive, and made a lot of mistakes.
(c) He says that he could not recognize what was staring him in the face.
(d) He says that he was so friendly that his medical procedures seemed more successful than they were.
3. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Problems in his personal life.
(b) Trying to do several rotations at once.
(c) Nightly assignments.
(d) His day job.
4. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
(a) An empty bed.
(b) A bottle of alcohol.
(c) A clean syringe.
(d) A place to stay.
5. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(c) Patients' relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
2. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
3. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
4. What was Scott Lucas' role?
5. What was Konner's previous training in?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)