|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He had never performed this exam before.
(b) He was sick himself.
(c) He thought she has severe problems.
(d) He was attracted to her.
2. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
(a) His memory.
(b) His identity.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His coordination.
3. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(b) The best teachers he had.
(c) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
(d) The least successful teachers he ever had.
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) One-on-one tutorials.
(b) By shadowing individual doctors.
(c) Small hospital groups.
(d) Large hospital groups.
5. What is the branch of psychiatric medicine that complements Freud's psychoanalysis?
(a) Shock treatment.
(b) Drug treatment.
(d) Surgical treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
2. What was Scott Lucas' role?
3. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
4. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
5. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)