|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
(a) He is the only man.
(b) He is the least prepared.
(c) He is younger.
(d) He is older.
2. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) His day job.
(b) Problems in his personal life.
(c) Nightly assignments.
(d) Trying to do several rotations at once.
3. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Drug overdose.
(d) Pregnancy complications.
4. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(d) Borderline cases.
5. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
(a) Failed to anesthetize the patient property.
(b) Removed the wrong organ.
(c) Made the incision in the wrong place.
(d) Cut the cystic artery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a rotation?
2. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
3. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
4. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
5. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)