|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifty minutes.
(b) Fifteen seconds.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
2. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
(a) Twelve noon.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
3. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He thought she has severe problems.
(b) He had never performed this exam before.
(c) He was attracted to her.
(d) He was sick himself.
4. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
5. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
Short Answer Questions
1. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
2. What was Konner convinced of, after Mike's mistake?
3. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
4. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
5. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)