|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
(b) By describing successes with radical procedures.
(c) By his patience and insight.
(d) By his calm under pressure.
2. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
3. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
(a) Thyroid issues.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Brain cancer.
4. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
(a) He is younger.
(b) He is the only man.
(c) He is older.
(d) He is the least prepared.
5. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
(a) Political connections.
(b) Technical expertise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
3. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
4. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
5. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)