|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Longest time without sleep.
(b) Malpractice claims.
(c) Cases handled.
(d) Monthly earnings.
2. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Drug overdose.
(c) Pregnancy complications.
(d) Car accident.
3. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Witty and detached.
(b) Weak and fussy.
(c) Irritable and judgmental.
(d) Aggressive and combative.
4. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He thought she has severe problems.
(b) He was attracted to her.
(c) He was sick himself.
(d) He had never performed this exam before.
5. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Removing surgical stitches.
(b) Exploratory surgery.
(d) Heart surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
2. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
3. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
4. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
5. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)