|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) One-on-one tutorials.
(b) Large hospital groups.
(c) Small hospital groups.
(d) By shadowing individual doctors.
2. What was the diagnosis for patient Edie?
(a) Early-onset Alzheimers.
(b) Traumatic brain injury.
(c) Brain cancer.
3. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
(a) His identity.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His coordination.
(d) His memory.
4. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
5. What does asepsis mean?
(a) Treating infection.
(b) Without infection.
(c) Preventing infection.
(d) With infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
2. What was Scott Lucas' role?
3. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
4. What distinguished Peter Byron's patient care?
5. What did the article Konner find in his last week of surgery argue?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)