|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He was sick himself.
(b) He was attracted to her.
(c) He had never performed this exam before.
(d) He thought she has severe problems.
3. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Playing golf.
4. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
(a) His identity.
(b) His coordination.
(c) His memory.
(d) His sense of humor.
5. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Give them pills.
(b) Fix all their problems.
(c) Leave them in peace.
(d) Talk with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
2. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
3. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
4. What was the nature of the first operation in which Konner participated?
5. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)