|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
2. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
(a) He callously described a patient's discomfort to a group of interns.
(b) He walked away from a patient's question.
(c) He told a patient abruptly that they only had a few months to live.
(d) He was known to have affairs with the staff.
3. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) Twelve noon.
4. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) Since middle school.
(b) All his life.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since college.
5. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
(a) By sawing off her ring.
(b) By amputating it.
(c) By compressing the finger.
(d) By lancing it and draining the blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
2. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
3. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
4. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
5. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)