|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifteen seconds.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) Fifty minutes.
2. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) Since high school.
(b) Since college.
(c) All his life.
(d) Since middle school.
3. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
4. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(b) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Identity loss.
5. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) Twelve noon.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
2. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
3. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
4. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
5. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)