|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does asepsis mean?
(a) With infection.
(b) Preventing infection.
(c) Without infection.
(d) Treating infection.
2. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(a) The surgeon.
(c) The chief of Anesthesiology.
(d) The Emergency Ward chief.
3. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By his calm under pressure.
(b) By describing successes with radical procedures.
(c) By his patience and insight.
(d) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
4. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(a) Patients' relatives.
5. What is 'dura mater'?
(a) The protective sheath around the nerve cell.
(b) Another name for bone.
(c) Bony channels in the ear.
(d) Hard matter around the brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
2. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
3. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
4. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
5. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)