|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
(d) Motor skills.
2. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By his patience and insight.
(b) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
(c) By describing successes with radical procedures.
(d) By his calm under pressure.
3. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
(a) Made the incision in the wrong place.
(b) Removed the wrong organ.
(c) Cut the cystic artery.
(d) Failed to anesthetize the patient property.
4. What does asepsis mean?
(a) Treating infection.
(b) Without infection.
(c) With infection.
(d) Preventing infection.
5. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Pregnancy complications.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
2. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
3. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
4. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
5. For what did John Williams set records?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)