|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By describing successes with radical procedures.
(b) By his patience and insight.
(c) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
(d) By his calm under pressure.
2. What was Konner convinced of, after Mike's mistake?
(a) Surgery is a dangerous business.
(b) Mike Colucci was never going to be a surgeon.
(c) He was not surgeon material himself.
(d) Marty Wentworth practiced bad medicine.
3. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Holding the woman down.
(b) Testing her blood type.
(c) Directing traffic.
(d) Inserting an IV.
4. What was the diagnosis for patient Edie?
(a) Traumatic brain injury.
(c) Early-onset Alzheimers.
(d) Brain cancer.
5. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Identity loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is intubation?
2. What was Scott Lucas' role?
3. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
4. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
5. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)