|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
(a) He says that he was so friendly that his medical procedures seemed more successful than they were.
(b) He says that he saw beyond the CAT scans.
(c) He says that he was aloof and defensive, and made a lot of mistakes.
(d) He says that he could not recognize what was staring him in the face.
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
(a) As a soldier.
(b) As an anthropologist.
(c) As a pilot.
(d) As a nurse.
3. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
(a) By amputating it.
(b) By sawing off her ring.
(c) By compressing the finger.
(d) By lancing it and draining the blood.
4. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
5. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Kings County Hospital.
(b) Beth Israel Hospital.
(c) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(d) Bay State Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
2. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
3. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
4. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
5. What had Konner been before starting med school?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)