|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Identity loss.
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He had never performed this exam before.
(b) He was attracted to her.
(c) He thought she has severe problems.
(d) He was sick himself.
3. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
(a) An intensive care unit.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) Back home.
(d) An operating room.
4. What was the nature of the first operation in which Konner participated?
(a) Skin surgery.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Gall bladder surgery.
5. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
(a) He wanted Ramirez to intubate.
(b) He showed Konner how to do it.
(c) He criticized Ramirez' technique.
(d) He did it himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did interns do after rounds?
2. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
3. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
4. What did Konner think was unrealistic about the doctor he saw on TV?
5. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)