|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) Since middle school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since high school.
(d) All his life.
2. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The best teachers he had.
(b) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
(c) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(d) The most impersonal teachers he had.
3. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Removing surgical stitches.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Exploratory surgery.
4. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
(a) Never call a surgeon.
(b) Keep doing things that work.
(c) Learn by experimenting.
(d) Do nothing if you don't know.
5. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) A compensatory pause.
(b) A radical treatment.
(c) An orchid in the attic.
(d) A missed heartbeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
2. What does a retractor do?
3. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
4. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
5. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)