|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(c) Identity loss.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
2. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
(b) Talk to the patient.
(c) Touch the patient.
(d) Read the chart first.
3. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
(a) He could not leave the surgery ward.
(b) He could not discuss other cases.
(c) He could not talk to anyone.
(d) He could not touch anything.
4. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifteen hours.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Fifteen seconds.
(d) Fifty minutes.
5. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the article Konner find in his last week of surgery argue?
2. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
3. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
4. What was the nature of the first operation in which Konner participated?
5. What does a retractor do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)