|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Pregnancy complications.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Drug overdose.
2. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To take blood.
(b) To test the woman's blood type.
(c) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(d) To get the woman's clothes off.
3. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
(a) By making the wrong diagnosis of a patient's symptoms.
(b) By taking inflexible opinions in an argument.
(c) By being caught harassing a nurse.
(d) By refusing to consult with experts about a patient's case.
4. What did interns do after rounds?
(a) Begin assignments.
(b) Wait for patients to come in.
(c) Start to study.
(d) Write up the rounds.
5. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Konner been before starting med school?
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
3. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
4. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
5. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)