|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
2. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Inserting an IV.
(b) Directing traffic.
(c) Testing her blood type.
(d) Holding the woman down.
3. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
(a) He did it himself.
(b) He criticized Ramirez' technique.
(c) He wanted Ramirez to intubate.
(d) He showed Konner how to do it.
4. What does a retractor do?
(a) Stops bleeding.
(b) Drains blood from a body cavity.
(c) Applies pressure to a wound.
(d) Holds skin open.
5. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Fifteen hours.
(c) Fifteen seconds.
(d) Fifty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
3. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
4. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
5. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)