|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
(a) Made the incision in the wrong place.
(b) Failed to anesthetize the patient property.
(c) Removed the wrong organ.
(d) Cut the cystic artery.
2. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
(b) Political connections.
(c) Technical expertise.
3. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(c) Identity loss.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
4. What was Konner convinced of, after Mike's mistake?
(a) Marty Wentworth practiced bad medicine.
(b) He was not surgeon material himself.
(c) Surgery is a dangerous business.
(d) Mike Colucci was never going to be a surgeon.
5. What is 'bagging' a patient?
(a) Putting a deceased patient in a body bag.
(b) Breathing for them with a rubber bag.
(c) Covering a patient's head so they cannot see surgery.
(d) Giving a bag to a nauseous patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Konner been before starting med school?
2. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
3. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
4. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
5. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)