|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To get the woman's clothes off.
(b) To take blood.
(c) To test the woman's blood type.
(d) To reinflate the woman's lung.
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
(a) As an anthropologist.
(b) As a nurse.
(c) As a soldier.
(d) As a pilot.
3. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Irritable and judgmental.
(b) Weak and fussy.
(c) Witty and detached.
(d) Aggressive and combative.
4. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
5. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(a) Playing golf.
(c) Chopping wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
2. How long is a rotation?
3. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
4. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
5. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)