|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a rotation?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) A semester.
(d) Two months.
2. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
(a) He was afraid that he would not pass.
(b) He was not confident that he could score above the middle of the class.
(c) He was afraid that he would not get a higher score than his class rival.
(d) He did not know if he would be able to get a scholarship.
3. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To test the woman's blood type.
(b) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(c) To take blood.
(d) To get the woman's clothes off.
4. What does asepsis mean?
(a) Preventing infection.
(b) Without infection.
(c) Treating infection.
(d) With infection.
5. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(d) Patients' relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
2. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
3. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
4. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
5. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)