|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Pregnancy complications.
(d) Drug overdose.
2. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(b) To take blood.
(c) To test the woman's blood type.
(d) To get the woman's clothes off.
3. What is intubation?
(a) Placing a tube into a patient's ear.
(b) Placing a tube for intravenous fluids into a patient's arm.
(c) Placing a breathing tube into a patient's throat.
(d) Placing a tube into a patient's bladder.
4. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) An orchid in the attic.
(b) A radical treatment.
(c) A missed heartbeat.
(d) A compensatory pause.
5. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
2. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
3. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
4. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
5. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)