|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) Since college.
(b) All his life.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since middle school.
2. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
(a) Prior experience as a nurse or volunteer.
(c) Car accidents.
(d) Severe illnesses.
3. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Monthly earnings.
(b) Malpractice claims.
(c) Longest time without sleep.
(d) Cases handled.
4. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Pregnancy complications.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Drug overdose.
5. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(b) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(c) The best teachers he had.
(d) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
2. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
3. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
4. What had Konner been before starting med school?
5. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)