|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Malpractice claims.
(b) Longest time without sleep.
(c) Cases handled.
(d) Monthly earnings.
2. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
(a) An operating room.
(b) Back home.
(c) An intensive care unit.
(d) To the morgue.
3. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
(a) Keep doing things that work.
(b) Never call a surgeon.
(c) Do nothing if you don't know.
(d) Learn by experimenting.
4. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Beth Israel Hospital.
(b) Bay State Hospital.
(c) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(d) Kings County Hospital.
5. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The best teachers he had.
(b) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
(c) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(d) The most impersonal teachers he had.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 'bagging' a patient?
2. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
3. What was Scott Lucas' role?
4. What is intubation?
5. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)