|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Playing golf.
2. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
(a) Learn by experimenting.
(b) Never call a surgeon.
(c) Keep doing things that work.
(d) Do nothing if you don't know.
3. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Small hospital groups.
(b) By shadowing individual doctors.
(c) Large hospital groups.
(d) One-on-one tutorials.
4. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
5. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Beth Israel Hospital.
(b) Kings County Hospital.
(c) Bay State Hospital.
(d) Galen Memorial Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
2. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
3. What was Scott Lucas' role?
4. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
5. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)