|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'bagging' a patient?
(a) Breathing for them with a rubber bag.
(b) Putting a deceased patient in a body bag.
(c) Giving a bag to a nauseous patient.
(d) Covering a patient's head so they cannot see surgery.
2. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
3. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Talk with them.
(b) Fix all their problems.
(c) Give them pills.
(d) Leave them in peace.
4. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Monthly earnings.
(b) Malpractice claims.
(c) Longest time without sleep.
(d) Cases handled.
5. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(a) The Emergency Ward chief.
(b) The surgeon.
(c) The chief of Anesthesiology.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
2. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
3. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
4. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
5. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)