|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Witty and detached.
(b) Aggressive and combative.
(c) Weak and fussy.
(d) Irritable and judgmental.
2. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By his calm under pressure.
(b) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
(c) By his patience and insight.
(d) By describing successes with radical procedures.
3. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(a) Playing golf.
(b) Chopping wood.
4. What had Konner been before starting med school?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A Harvard University professor.
(c) A writer.
(d) A sailor.
5. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Large hospital groups.
(b) Small hospital groups.
(c) One-on-one tutorials.
(d) By shadowing individual doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
3. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
4. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
5. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)