|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To get the woman's clothes off.
(b) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(c) To take blood.
(d) To test the woman's blood type.
2. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Aggressive and combative.
(b) Weak and fussy.
(c) Witty and detached.
(d) Irritable and judgmental.
3. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
4. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
(a) For a walk with another intern.
(c) The bar.
(d) The chapel.
5. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
(b) Med student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
2. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
4. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
5. How long is a rotation?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)