|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Konner been before starting med school?
(a) A sailor.
(b) A writer.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A Harvard University professor.
2. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
3. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
(a) The bar.
(c) For a walk with another intern.
(d) The chapel.
4. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
(b) Touch the patient.
(c) Read the chart first.
(d) Talk to the patient.
5. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(a) The Emergency Ward chief.
(b) The chief of Anesthesiology.
(c) The surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is intubation?
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
3. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
4. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
5. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)