|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(a) The Emergency Ward chief.
(c) The surgeon.
(d) The chief of Anesthesiology.
2. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
3. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
(a) Never call a surgeon.
(b) Keep doing things that work.
(c) Learn by experimenting.
(d) Do nothing if you don't know.
4. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
2. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
3. For what did John Williams set records?
4. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
5. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)