|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
(a) A fountain pen.
(b) A stethoscope.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A leather medical bag.
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He was attracted to her.
(b) He was sick himself.
(c) He had never performed this exam before.
(d) He thought she has severe problems.
3. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Holding the woman down.
(b) Testing her blood type.
(c) Directing traffic.
(d) Inserting an IV.
4. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
(a) He is the least prepared.
(b) He is the only man.
(c) He is younger.
(d) He is older.
5. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By describing successes with radical procedures.
(b) By his patience and insight.
(c) By his calm under pressure.
(d) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
2. For what did John Williams set records?
3. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
4. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
5. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)