|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
2. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
(a) An intensive care unit.
(b) Back home.
(c) An operating room.
(d) To the morgue.
3. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Monthly earnings.
(b) Malpractice claims.
(c) Cases handled.
(d) Longest time without sleep.
4. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
(a) Political connections.
(b) Technical expertise.
5. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(a) Patients' relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
2. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
4. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
5. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)