|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
(a) He callously described a patient's discomfort to a group of interns.
(b) He told a patient abruptly that they only had a few months to live.
(c) He was known to have affairs with the staff.
(d) He walked away from a patient's question.
2. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(b) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(c) The best teachers he had.
(d) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
3. How long is a rotation?
(a) Two months.
(b) A semester.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Six months.
4. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
5. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
(a) He is older.
(b) He is younger.
(c) He is the least prepared.
(d) He is the only man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
2. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
3. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
4. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
5. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)