|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Pregnancy complications.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Car accident.
2. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(b) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
(c) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(d) The best teachers he had.
3. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Small hospital groups.
(b) Large hospital groups.
(c) One-on-one tutorials.
(d) By shadowing individual doctors.
5. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Read the chart first.
(b) Talk to the patient.
(c) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
(d) Touch the patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did John Williams set records?
2. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
3. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
4. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)