|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Malpractice claims.
(b) Longest time without sleep.
(c) Monthly earnings.
(d) Cases handled.
2. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(d) Patients' relatives.
3. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Pregnancy complications.
(b) Drug overdose.
(d) Car accident.
4. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
(b) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(c) The best teachers he had.
(d) The least successful teachers he ever had.
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
3. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
5. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)