|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The best teachers he had.
(b) The most impersonal teachers he had.
(c) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(d) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
2. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
(a) By describing successes with radical procedures.
(b) By his patience and insight.
(c) By his calm under pressure.
(d) By presenting a contrasting range of patients.
3. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) A radical treatment.
(b) A missed heartbeat.
(c) An orchid in the attic.
(d) A compensatory pause.
4. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(b) Bay State Hospital.
(c) Beth Israel Hospital.
(d) Kings County Hospital.
5. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
2. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
3. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
4. What had Konner been before starting med school?
5. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)