|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
2. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Touch the patient.
(b) Talk to the patient.
(c) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
(d) Read the chart first.
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A writer.
(d) A Harvard University professor.
4. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
5. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
(a) The bar.
(c) For a walk with another intern.
(d) The chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Scott Lucas' role?
2. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
3. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
4. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
5. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)