|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a rotation?
(a) A semester.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
2. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
3. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
(a) He was not confident that he could score above the middle of the class.
(b) He was afraid that he would not pass.
(c) He did not know if he would be able to get a scholarship.
(d) He was afraid that he would not get a higher score than his class rival.
4. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(a) Patients' relatives.
5. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Small hospital groups.
(b) One-on-one tutorials.
(c) By shadowing individual doctors.
(d) Large hospital groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
2. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
3. For what did John Williams set records?
4. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
5. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)