|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
(a) A leather medical bag.
(b) A stethoscope.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A fountain pen.
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He had never performed this exam before.
(b) He was attracted to her.
(c) He was sick himself.
(d) He thought she has severe problems.
3. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
4. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(c) Patients' relatives.
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Konner been before starting med school?
2. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
3. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
4. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
5. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)