|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(c) Patients' relatives.
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
(a) As a nurse.
(b) As an anthropologist.
(c) As a soldier.
(d) As a pilot.
3. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He had never performed this exam before.
(b) He was attracted to her.
(c) He thought she has severe problems.
(d) He was sick himself.
4. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
(a) A clean syringe.
(b) A bottle of alcohol.
(c) An empty bed.
(d) A place to stay.
5. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
2. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
3. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
4. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
5. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)