|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
(a) A clean syringe.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) An empty bed.
(d) A bottle of alcohol.
2. What had Konner been before starting med school?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A Harvard University professor.
(d) A sailor.
3. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(b) Patients' relatives.
4. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
(a) Learn by experimenting.
(b) Never call a surgeon.
(c) Keep doing things that work.
(d) Do nothing if you don't know.
5. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Longest time without sleep.
(b) Malpractice claims.
(c) Cases handled.
(d) Monthly earnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
2. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
3. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
4. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
5. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)