|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
(a) A bottle of alcohol.
(b) An empty bed.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) A clean syringe.
2. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
(a) An orchid in the attic.
(b) A radical treatment.
(c) A missed heartbeat.
(d) A compensatory pause.
3. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
4. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Give them pills.
(b) Talk with them.
(c) Fix all their problems.
(d) Leave them in peace.
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
2. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
3. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
4. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
5. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)