Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Healing Artisans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
(c) Med student.
2. What was Konner nominated for?
(a) A National Book Award.
(b) A Pulitzer Prize.
(c) A prestigious medical honor.
(d) A military appointment.
3. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
(a) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Heart attack.
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) By shadowing individual doctors.
(b) Large hospital groups.
(c) Small hospital groups.
(d) One-on-one tutorials.
5. What does a retractor do?
(a) Stops bleeding.
(b) Applies pressure to a wound.
(c) Holds skin open.
(d) Drains blood from a body cavity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
2. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
3. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
4. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
5. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)