Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine II: Deathwatches.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
(d) Med student.
2. Whose samples had been sent to the lab Konner was working in now?
(a) Dr. Brennan's patients.
(b) Dr. Suskauer's patients.
(c) Dr. Mattingly's patients.
(d) Professor Roth's patients.
3. What does Konner wonder at, during one of his deliveries?
(a) Hospitals are even required for child birth.
(b) So many American women were routinely anaesthetized during birth.
(c) Women can survive the pain of labor.
(d) Babies can survive compression to pass through the birth canal.
4. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
(c) Technical expertise.
(d) Political connections.
5. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
(a) Spine surgery.
(b) Cataract surgery.
(c) Abdominal surgery.
(d) Implant surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did John Williams set records?
2. What is 'dura mater'?
3. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
4. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
5. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)