|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychiatry: The Mind-Body Problem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(b) Kings County Hospital.
(c) Bay State Hospital.
(d) Beth Israel Hospital.
2. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
(c) Motor skills.
3. What restrictions did Konner have to observe after scrubbing in?
(a) He could not talk to anyone.
(b) He could not touch anything.
(c) He could not leave the surgery ward.
(d) He could not discuss other cases.
4. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(a) Borderline cases.
5. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
(a) As an anthropologist.
(b) As a nurse.
(c) As a pilot.
(d) As a soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
2. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
3. What did Dr. Brennan take from Gerald Edwards' body during surgery?
4. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
5. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)