Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neurosurgery and Neurology: Lesions of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Kings County Hospital.
(b) Beth Israel Hospital.
(c) Bay State Hospital.
(d) Galen Memorial Hospital.
2. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
(a) By refusing to consult with experts about a patient's case.
(b) By taking inflexible opinions in an argument.
(c) By being caught harassing a nurse.
(d) By making the wrong diagnosis of a patient's symptoms.
3. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Trying to do several rotations at once.
(b) His day job.
(c) Nightly assignments.
(d) Problems in his personal life.
4. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
(a) An operating room.
(b) An intensive care unit.
(c) To the morgue.
(d) Back home.
5. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
(a) He was not confident that he could score above the middle of the class.
(b) He did not know if he would be able to get a scholarship.
(c) He was afraid that he would not get a higher score than his class rival.
(d) He was afraid that he would not pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
2. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
3. What did Mike Colucci do by mistake?
4. What was Scott Lucas' role?
5. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)