|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anesthesiology: The Technicians of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
2. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Irritable and judgmental.
(b) Weak and fussy.
(c) Witty and detached.
(d) Aggressive and combative.
3. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A stethoscope.
(c) A fountain pen.
(d) A leather medical bag.
4. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Directing traffic.
(b) Holding the woman down.
(c) Testing her blood type.
(d) Inserting an IV.
5. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
(a) Severe illnesses.
(c) Car accidents.
(d) Prior experience as a nurse or volunteer.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
2. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
3. Where did Konner go at the end of his last shift, when he wanted to reflect on the trauma patients he treated?
4. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)