|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Emergency Ward Surgery: No Man's Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
2. How does Konner characterize surgeons?
(a) Men who thrive on stress.
(b) Men who wanted to help people.
(c) Men who enjoyed making snap decisions.
(d) Men who thrive on problem solving.
3. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(a) Patients' relatives.
4. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Malpractice claims.
(b) Longest time without sleep.
(c) Monthly earnings.
(d) Cases handled.
5. What was Konner's Uncle Bobby's role in Konner's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
2. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
3. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
4. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
5. What was Scott Lucas' role?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)