|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of approach did Dr. Harrison rule out for Charlotte?
2. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
(a) Once a week.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Three times a week.
3. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
(a) She kept him awake.
(b) She saw his point of view.
(c) She apologized.
(d) She berated him.
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) Small hospital groups.
(b) By shadowing individual doctors.
(c) Large hospital groups.
(d) One-on-one tutorials.
5. What field did Konner study after OB/GYN?
Short Answer Questions
1. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
2. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
3. How does Konner characterize shock therapy?
4. What happened to Barb's condition by the time Konner returned to his rotation?
5. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)