|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner say Dr. Greenspan was embroiled in a controversy?
(a) He published others' work.
(b) He defended a subordinate.
(c) He faked some research results.
(d) He pursued a staff member.
2. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
3. What interest did Konner's medical training have in common with his previous training?
(a) Human evolution.
(b) Cell development.
(c) Distribution of disease in populations.
(d) Human behavior.
4. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(a) The surgeon.
(b) The chief of Anesthesiology.
(d) The Emergency Ward chief.
5. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say he believes about obstetrics?
2. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
3. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
4. What caused RPTA for Konner?
5. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)