|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Barb's midwife treated the condition that formed the complications?
(a) She had given Barb drugs.
(b) She had recommended bed rest.
(c) She had left it untreated.
(d) She had given her herbs.
2. How does Konner say Dr. Downing responded to the woman whose sixty-five year old mother had just died?
(a) Deep personal concern.
(b) No sympathy.
3. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
(a) Explaining the doctors' decisions to a patient.
(b) Talking with a patient.
(c) Cleaning up after a patient.
(d) Making a patient more comfortable.
4. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
(a) She saw his point of view.
(b) She apologized.
(c) She kept him awake.
(d) She berated him.
5. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brass?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
2. What did interns do after rounds?
3. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
4. What was Konner nominated for?
5. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)