|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
2. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
(a) The women's pain.
(b) The fathers' sympathetic sufferings.
(c) The doctors' arrogance.
(d) The sterile hospital environment.
3. What brought about an improvement in Charlotte's condition?
(a) Termination of antipsychotic drugs.
(b) New medication, and surgery.
(c) Relocation to a long-term facility.
(d) Talking therapy.
4. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(b) To take blood.
(c) To test the woman's blood type.
(d) To get the woman's clothes off.
5. Where does Konner work on his non-surgical afternoons?
(a) The family planning clinic.
(b) The library.
(c) The outpatient gynecological lab.
(d) The emergency room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
2. What kind of approach did Dr. Harrison rule out for Charlotte?
3. What was the result when Konner broke one of the rules about which patients he could help?
4. What organ did Konner remove during his first autopsy?
5. In whose eye did Konner see a compassionate tear?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)