|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
(a) She is friendly and cooperative.
(b) She appreciated kind attention.
(c) She cannot tolerate her own image.
(d) She is willing to work to improve her condition.
2. How does Konner say anesthesiologists view surgeons?
(a) As actors in their drama.
(b) As dangerous.
(c) As drama queens always stealing the show.
(d) As daredevils taking all the risks.
3. What is the key cause of "R.P.T.A." (Rapidly Progressive Testicular Atrophy)?
4. What rule prevented Konner from attending as many births as possible?
(a) The hospital was not well equipped for obstetrics, and patients went elsewhere.
(b) Medical students were prevented from late stage deliveries.
(c) An increasing focus on providing birthing mothers with privacy and familiar doctors.
(d) The development of private birthing centers.
5. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Read the chart first.
(b) Talk to the patient.
(c) Touch the patient.
(d) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
2. What did interns do after rounds?
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
4. What was the topic of the article titled 'Med School, Heal Thyself'?
5. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)