|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner say he reacts to this split between methodologies?
(a) He sides with Freud.
(b) He prefers an altogether different approach.
(c) He feels conflicted.
(d) He sides with the psychopharmacologists.
2. What strategy did Dr. Greenspan advocate for learning medicine?
(a) A trial and error approach.
(b) Taking a case by case approach.
(c) An exhaustive encyclopedic approach.
(d) A community of experts sharing diagnoses approach.
3. What was Harrison's specialty?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Nervous disorders.
(c) Eye surgery.
(d) Gastrointestinal tumors.
4. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
5. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Multiple sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
2. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
3. What does Konner say he believes about obstetrics?
4. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
5. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)