|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
(a) The women's pain.
(b) The sterile hospital environment.
(c) The doctors' arrogance.
(d) The fathers' sympathetic sufferings.
2. What does Konner recommend for the mother who wanted midwifery?
(a) He recommended that a midwife birth the child in the hospital.
(b) He recommended against it.
(c) He advocated cesarean section delivery.
(d) He encouraged a home birth.
3. What was the nature of the first operation in which Konner participated?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Gall bladder surgery.
(d) Skin surgery.
4. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
(a) Cleaning up after a patient.
(b) Explaining the doctors' decisions to a patient.
(c) Talking with a patient.
(d) Making a patient more comfortable.
5. What kinds of cases is Katherine Ballard interested in?
(d) Borderline cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
2. What was the patient outcome of the treatment Dr. Brass recommended?
3. What was Konner convinced of, after Mike's mistake?
4. What was patient Laura a candidate for?
5. What does Konner's friend call to discuss with him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)