|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pickwickian syndrome?
(a) A patient falls asleep during the day.
(b) A patient lives in an imaginary world.
(c) A patient passes out while eating.
(d) A patient forgets where he lives.
2. How many medical students was Konner grouped with for his rotation in psychiatry?
3. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
4. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) One-on-one tutorials.
(b) By shadowing individual doctors.
(c) Large hospital groups.
(d) Small hospital groups.
5. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
(a) Groundhog's day.
(b) Christmas day.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Valentines day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department was Richard Harrison head of?
2. What kind of treatment was Katherine Ballard most interested in administering?
3. What are Konner's feelings about abortion?
4. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
5. What comment about Charlotte was red-penciled off her chart?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)