|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Konner's first autopsy?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A housewife.
(c) A professor.
(d) A mathematician.
2. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
(b) Severe illnesses.
(c) Car accidents.
(d) Prior experience as a nurse or volunteer.
3. What is Howard Cullen's diagnosis?
(b) General psychosis.
(c) Severe migraines.
4. What field did Konner study after OB/GYN?
5. What complications did Konner's friend Barb suffer after giving birth?
(b) Chest pains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
2. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
3. How often were walk-rounds performed in the psychiatric ward?
4. What rule prevented Konner from attending as many births as possible?
5. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)