|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
(a) Motor skills.
2. How did Marty Wentworth and Dr. Carter embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues?
(a) By taking inflexible opinions in an argument.
(b) By being caught harassing a nurse.
(c) By refusing to consult with experts about a patient's case.
(d) By making the wrong diagnosis of a patient's symptoms.
3. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
(a) Sensitive and much loved.
4. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) Twelve noon.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
5. What condition was Charlotte suffering?
(a) Eating disorder.
(b) Chest pains.
(c) Suicidal thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Konner suffer from on his trip to Galen the day after his ob/gyn rotation?
2. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
3. What does asepsis mean?
4. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
5. What field did Konner study after OB/GYN?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)