|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did John Williams set records?
(a) Monthly earnings.
(b) Cases handled.
(c) Malpractice claims.
(d) Longest time without sleep.
2. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
(a) Since high school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since middle school.
(d) All his life.
3. What is Howard Cullen's diagnosis?
(a) Severe migraines.
(b) General psychosis.
4. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Talk with them.
(b) Fix all their problems.
(c) Give them pills.
(d) Leave them in peace.
5. What did Konner find when he researched Sophie Hellman's case?
(a) A list of treatments that were be considered and rejected.
(b) A laundry list of exhausted and fruitless treatments.
(c) Subtle signs of the tumor that ultimately killed her.
(d) No notes about the treatments her doctor said he tried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Konner been before starting med school?
2. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
3. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
4. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
5. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)