|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Konner's Uncle Dave suffer?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
2. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
(a) Implant surgery.
(b) Cataract surgery.
(c) Spine surgery.
(d) Abdominal surgery.
3. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
(a) Inserting an IV.
(b) Testing her blood type.
(c) Holding the woman down.
(d) Directing traffic.
4. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He had never performed this exam before.
(b) He was attracted to her.
(c) He thought she has severe problems.
(d) He was sick himself.
5. What was the treatment Dr. Brass recommended for the Pickwickian syndrome case?
(a) Talk therapy.
(b) Antipsychotic drugs.
(c) An anti-cancer drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Lily Corwin?
2. What does Konner say is the typical method of childbirth in the U.S.?
3. What insight did Konner get over his break?
4. What part of child birth didn't Konner like?
5. What was Konner convinced of, after Mike's mistake?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)