|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ward Surgery: Crossing the Boundary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
(a) An intensive care unit.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) An operating room.
(d) Back home.
2. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Fix all their problems.
(b) Talk with them.
(c) Give them pills.
(d) Leave them in peace.
3. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) His day job.
(b) Nightly assignments.
(c) Trying to do several rotations at once.
(d) Problems in his personal life.
4. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
(a) Twelve noon.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
5. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Drug overdose.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Pregnancy complications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the surgeon order Konner to get rid of because it would be useless?
2. For how long has Konner wanted to study medicine?
3. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
4. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
5. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)