|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ward Surgery: Crossing the Boundary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Exploratory surgery.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Removing surgical stitches.
2. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
(a) Fifteen seconds.
(b) Fifteen hours.
(c) Fifty minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
3. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Talk to the patient.
(b) Touch the patient.
(c) Read the chart first.
(d) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
4. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
5. Where was Melvin Konner a medical student?
(a) Galen Memorial Hospital.
(b) Beth Israel Hospital.
(c) Kings County Hospital.
(d) Bay State Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
3. At what age did Konner begin his first rotation?
4. How did Freddy Robertson handle the woman's purple finger?
5. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)