|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ward Surgery: Crossing the Boundary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did interns do after rounds?
(a) Begin assignments.
(b) Wait for patients to come in.
(c) Start to study.
(d) Write up the rounds.
2. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Trying to do several rotations at once.
(b) Nightly assignments.
(c) His day job.
(d) Problems in his personal life.
3. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
(a) Making racist/sexist jokes with the patients.
(b) Insulting the interns in front of the patients.
(c) Snickering at a woman's diagnosis.
(d) Exposing himself to a patient.
4. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Irritable and judgmental.
(b) Weak and fussy.
(c) Aggressive and combative.
(d) Witty and detached.
5. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Pregnancy complications.
(c) Drug overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did walk-rounds begin in the Emergency Ward?
2. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
3. For what did John Williams set records?
4. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
5. Why did Konner's procedure with the woman with gonorrhea take five times longer than the procedure should have taken?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)