|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ward Surgery: Crossing the Boundary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nature of the first operation in which Konner participated?
(a) Gall bladder surgery.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Skin surgery.
(d) Brain surgery.
2. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
3. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
(a) He did it himself.
(b) He wanted Ramirez to intubate.
(c) He criticized Ramirez' technique.
(d) He showed Konner how to do it.
4. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
(a) Exploratory surgery.
(c) Removing surgical stitches.
(d) Heart surgery.
5. What did interns do after rounds?
(a) Write up the rounds.
(b) Start to study.
(c) Wait for patients to come in.
(d) Begin assignments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior of John Williams' embarrassed Konner?
2. What did Konner find for the street person who came in with a minor injury?
3. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
4. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
5. What had happened to the woman who was rolled into the ER?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)