|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ward Surgery: Crossing the Boundary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crude behavior does Konner describe from a resident physician?
(a) Insulting the interns in front of the patients.
(b) Exposing himself to a patient.
(c) Making racist/sexist jokes with the patients.
(d) Snickering at a woman's diagnosis.
2. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
3. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
4. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
(a) Talk to the patient.
(b) Read the chart first.
(c) Spend as little time as possible with the patient.
(d) Touch the patient.
5. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
(a) The surgeon.
(b) A nurse.
(c) The patient's mother.
(d) A nurse-anesthesiologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical term does Konner use to describe his book?
2. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
3. What had Konner been before starting med school?
4. What procedure did Konner participate in with David Milano?
5. Where was the woman on the stretcher sent after Konner and his colleagues saw her in ER?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)