Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine III: Healing and Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Konner's status during the anecdote that opens the book?
(c) Med student.
2. What strategy did Dr. Greenspan advocate for learning medicine?
(a) A trial and error approach.
(b) Taking a case by case approach.
(c) A community of experts sharing diagnoses approach.
(d) An exhaustive encyclopedic approach.
3. When did Konner begin his gynecology rotation?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Groundhog's day.
(c) Valentines day.
(d) Christmas day.
4. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Give them pills.
(b) Talk with them.
(c) Fix all their problems.
(d) Leave them in peace.
5. How many people were in the group of interns seeing patients on rounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Freddy Robertson?
2. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
3. How had Barb's midwife treated the condition that formed the complications?
4. How does Konner characterize the other medical students?
5. How long does Konner say it took for the motorcycle accident victim to recover enough to be transferred to O.R.?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)