Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ward Surgery: Crossing the Boundary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was 'Becoming a Doctor' published?
2. What does asepsis mean?
(a) Treating infection.
(b) Without infection.
(c) With infection.
(d) Preventing infection.
3. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Aggressive and combative.
(b) Weak and fussy.
(c) Irritable and judgmental.
(d) Witty and detached.
4. What was Scott Lucas' role?
(a) To take blood.
(b) To test the woman's blood type.
(c) To reinflate the woman's lung.
(d) To get the woman's clothes off.
5. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
(a) Technical expertise.
(d) Political connections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT one of the four laws of medicine?
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
3. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
4. What was Freddy Robertson's role in the procedures that were performed?
5. How did Dr. Feldstein make an impression on Konner?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)