|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Dr. Brennan's medical skills?
(a) He says that he was aloof and defensive, and made a lot of mistakes.
(b) He says that he could not recognize what was staring him in the face.
(c) He says that he was so friendly that his medical procedures seemed more successful than they were.
(d) He says that he saw beyond the CAT scans.
2. What does Konner say is typical of brain disease?
(c) Identity loss.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
3. What does Konner say is the typical method of childbirth in the U.S.?
(a) Heavily sedated.
(b) Fully-conscious, without drugs.
(d) Full-conscious with pain drugs.
4. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
5. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Problems in his personal life.
(b) His day job.
(c) Trying to do several rotations at once.
(d) Nightly assignments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
2. What kinds of experiences prevent medical students from looking forward to initial encounters with patients?
3. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
4. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
5. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)