|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difficulty did patient Edwards have as a result of surgery?
(c) Motor skills.
2. What does Konner say he believes about obstetrics?
(a) It should be run by scientists.
(b) It should be focused on preventative health and health maintenance.
(c) It should be practiced by women.
(d) A woman's reproductive system should be allowed to run its course without interference.
3. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(b) Chopping wood.
(c) Playing golf.
4. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
(a) He felt like a beginner.
(b) He felt like he didn't know anything.
(c) He felt like a fraud.
(d) He felt like a doctor of equal stature.
5. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
2. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
3. What did patient Francis Giannetti discover when he came into the hospital with leg cramps from jogging?
4. What does Konner say is a benefit of obstetrics?
5. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)