|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner say anesthesiologists view surgeons?
(a) As drama queens always stealing the show.
(b) As actors in their drama.
(c) As daredevils taking all the risks.
(d) As dangerous.
2. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
(a) Fix all their problems.
(b) Leave them in peace.
(c) Talk with them.
(d) Give them pills.
3. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
(a) Medical psychiatry.
4. What does Konner say he believes about obstetrics?
(a) It should be run by scientists.
(b) It should be focused on preventative health and health maintenance.
(c) A woman's reproductive system should be allowed to run its course without interference.
(d) It should be practiced by women.
5. How does Konner compare to the other students in his cohort?
(a) He is the least prepared.
(b) He is younger.
(c) He is older.
(d) He is the only man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
2. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
3. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
4. What had Petey begun to do at age seventeen?
5. What was the result when Konner broke one of the rules about which patients he could help?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)