|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize his teachers in the basic clinical skills classes?
(a) The least successful teachers he ever had.
(b) The least interesting teachers he ever had.
(c) The best teachers he had.
(d) The most impersonal teachers he had.
2. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
(a) Still births.
(c) Down syndrome babies.
3. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(b) The surgeon.
(c) The Emergency Ward chief.
(d) The chief of Anesthesiology.
4. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(a) Chopping wood.
(c) Playing golf.
5. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Trying to do several rotations at once.
(b) Nightly assignments.
(c) Problems in his personal life.
(d) His day job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say is a benefit of obstetrics?
2. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
3. What is the immigrant neurosurgeon's rule, when Konner makes rounds with him?
4. Why was Konner distressed by the first part of the National Medical Board Examinations?
5. What did Konner think was unrealistic about the doctor he saw on TV?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)