|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say he tried to hide from the woman on whom he had to perform a neurological exam?
(a) He had never performed this exam before.
(b) He was attracted to her.
(c) He thought she has severe problems.
(d) He was sick himself.
2. What did Konner think was unrealistic about the doctor he saw on TV?
(a) He got away with gross incompetence.
(b) He cared about his patients.
(c) He had no life outside the hospital.
(d) He was relentless in his pursuit of nurses.
3. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
(a) One-on-one tutorials.
(b) Large hospital groups.
(c) Small hospital groups.
(d) By shadowing individual doctors.
4. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Playing golf.
5. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
(a) He felt like a beginner.
(b) He felt like a fraud.
(c) He felt like a doctor of equal stature.
(d) He felt like he didn't know anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feelings in the doctors does Konner say he understood after spending time with long-term incurable patients?
2. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
3. What was the diagnosis for patient Edie?
4. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
5. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)