|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
(a) Abdominal surgery.
(b) Implant surgery.
(c) Spine surgery.
(d) Cataract surgery.
2. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
(a) The patient's mother.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A nurse-anesthesiologist.
(d) The surgeon.
3. What does Konner say is the typical method of childbirth in the U.S.?
(a) Fully-conscious, without drugs.
(b) Heavily sedated.
(c) Full-conscious with pain drugs.
4. What does Konner say the younger students do not have, which older students do?
(a) Technical expertise.
(d) Political connections.
5. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
(b) Medical psychiatry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do first-year medical students' clinical experiences take place?
2. What did the article Konner find in his last week of surgery argue?
3. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
4. What luxury did Konner's relationship with Dr. Haley allow him?
5. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)