|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say is a benefit of obstetrics?
(a) The glowing mothers.
(b) The respect for the patients.
(c) The sense that this was all normal.
(d) The newborn babies.
2. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
(c) Medical psychiatry.
3. What did patient Edwards regain after surgery?
(a) His identity.
(b) His coordination.
(c) His memory.
(d) His sense of humor.
4. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
(a) Down syndrome babies.
(b) Still births.
5. Why did pediatrics appeal to Konner?
(a) Children had an easier time regaining their health after illness.
(b) It gave him more room to be aloof and scientific in his observations.
(c) It resembled his research on African children.
(d) It let him laugh more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Konner say had a right not to be touched by medical students?
2. What was Konner's experience in Africa?
3. What rule prevented Konner from attending as many births as possible?
4. Who took over the anesthesiology after Dr. Ramirez was finished bagging and intubating a patient?
5. What had Dr. Suskauer been before becoming the head of obstetrics?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)