|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Obstetrics: The Anatomical Volcano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Nightly assignments.
(b) His day job.
(c) Problems in his personal life.
(d) Trying to do several rotations at once.
2. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
(d) Sensitive and much loved.
3. Who did students meet with during initial basic clinical skills class?
(b) Patients' relatives.
4. How does Konner say anesthesiologists view surgeons?
(a) As daredevils taking all the risks.
(b) As dangerous.
(c) As drama queens always stealing the show.
(d) As actors in their drama.
5. How does Konner characterize obstetrics?
(a) An emergency situation that usually has a good outcome.
(b) A nervous situation of waiting to see whether a birth will even require medical care.
(c) A horrifying spectacle of women in intense pain.
(d) An artificial intrusion of Western medicine into human life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Konner deliver twice, in his first week?
2. What does Konner say he believes about obstetrics?
3. What does Konner wonder at, during one of his deliveries?
4. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
5. What does Konner say patients almost always want doctors to do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)