|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gave Konner an emotional boost during his rotation with Dr. Brass?
(a) Getting a good evaluation.
(b) Being called into a friend's birth.
(c) Selling his book proposal for 'Becoming a Doctor'.
(d) Getting a National Book Award.
2. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
(a) She corrected it.
(b) She praised it.
(c) She nit-picked it.
(d) She ignored it.
3. What is 'bagging' a patient?
(a) Putting a deceased patient in a body bag.
(b) Giving a bag to a nauseous patient.
(c) Breathing for them with a rubber bag.
(d) Covering a patient's head so they cannot see surgery.
4. How many hours a week did Konner work with Dr. Brass and the others on his rotation?
5. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
(a) Aspergers syndrome.
(b) Down syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
2. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
3. What luxury did Konner's relationship with Dr. Haley allow him?
4. Why was patient Geraldine's DNR order ignored?
5. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)