|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
(a) She corrected it.
(b) She nit-picked it.
(c) She ignored it.
(d) She praised it.
2. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
(a) He criticized Ramirez' technique.
(b) He did it himself.
(c) He showed Konner how to do it.
(d) He wanted Ramirez to intubate.
3. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
(a) The surgeon made mistakes even he could recognize.
(b) The procedure was merely cosmetic.
(c) It could have been finished much sooner.
(d) The patient should not have been operated on.
4. In whose eye did Konner see a compassionate tear?
(a) An intern's.
(b) A patient's.
(c) A nurse's.
(d) A physician's.
5. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
(d) Sensitive and much loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
2. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
3. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
4. How does Konner say Dr. Greenspan was embroiled in a controversy?
5. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)