|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
(d) Drug companies.
2. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Weak and fussy.
(b) Witty and detached.
(c) Irritable and judgmental.
(d) Aggressive and combative.
3. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
(a) She praised it.
(b) She nit-picked it.
(c) She ignored it.
(d) She corrected it.
4. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(a) The Emergency Ward chief.
(c) The chief of Anesthesiology.
(d) The surgeon.
5. What luxury did Konner's relationship with Dr. Haley allow him?
(a) He could make more money.
(b) He could diagnose patients by himself.
(c) He could rely on Dr. Haley when he was uncertain.
(d) He could take more time off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Konner say anesthesiologists view surgeons?
2. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
3. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
4. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
5. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)