|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was patient Petey's diagnosis?
(a) Aspergers syndrome.
(c) Down syndrome.
2. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
(d) Medical psychiatry.
3. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
4. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) Nightly assignments.
(b) Problems in his personal life.
(c) His day job.
(d) Trying to do several rotations at once.
5. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
(a) She saw his point of view.
(b) She apologized.
(c) She berated him.
(d) She kept him awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
2. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
3. What does asepsis mean?
4. What does Konner say Dr. Brass criticized him for?
5. In whose eye did Konner see a compassionate tear?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)