|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
(a) Drug companies.
2. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
(a) He showed Konner how to do it.
(b) He wanted Ramirez to intubate.
(c) He criticized Ramirez' technique.
(d) He did it himself.
3. How many hours a week did Konner work with Dr. Brass and the others on his rotation?
4. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
(b) Sensitive and much loved.
5. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
(a) He felt like he didn't know anything.
(b) He felt like a beginner.
(c) He felt like a doctor of equal stature.
(d) He felt like a fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
2. What insight did Konner get over his break?
3. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
4. What does asepsis mean?
5. What specialty does Konner decide to follow?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)