|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
2. What was Dr. Harold Greenspan's field?
3. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
(a) The patient should not have been operated on.
(b) It could have been finished much sooner.
(c) The procedure was merely cosmetic.
(d) The surgeon made mistakes even he could recognize.
4. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
(a) Drug companies.
5. How many hours a week did Konner work with Dr. Brass and the others on his rotation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Brass' reaction when Konner talked to her about her management style?
2. How does Konner characterize his work with Dr. Haley?
3. Why was patient Geraldine's DNR order ignored?
4. How long a break does Konner get at Christmas?
5. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)