|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
(b) Sensitive and much loved.
2. How does Konner say Dr. Brass reacted to his work?
(a) She ignored it.
(b) She nit-picked it.
(c) She corrected it.
(d) She praised it.
3. How does Konner say Dr. Greenspan was embroiled in a controversy?
(a) He defended a subordinate.
(b) He published others' work.
(c) He pursued a staff member.
(d) He faked some research results.
4. What criticism does Konner make of the surgery that went on for three hours?
(a) The surgeon made mistakes even he could recognize.
(b) It could have been finished much sooner.
(c) The procedure was merely cosmetic.
(d) The patient should not have been operated on.
5. Who confirmed the nurse-anesthesiologist's concern that a patient not be released immediately after surgery?
(a) The Emergency Ward chief.
(b) The chief of Anesthesiology.
(c) The surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
2. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
3. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
4. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
5. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)