|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
(a) Playing golf.
(b) Chopping wood.
2. How does Konner say anesthesiologists view surgeons?
(a) As actors in their drama.
(b) As drama queens always stealing the show.
(c) As daredevils taking all the risks.
(d) As dangerous.
3. What kind of surgery did Konner watch Dr. Ruskin perform?
(a) Abdominal surgery.
(b) Implant surgery.
(c) Spine surgery.
(d) Cataract surgery.
4. How many hours a week did Konner work with Dr. Brass and the others on his rotation?
5. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Witty and detached.
(b) Irritable and judgmental.
(c) Weak and fussy.
(d) Aggressive and combative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is intubation?
2. What insight did Konner get over his break?
3. How does Konner characterize Dr. Ringler?
4. Who gave the order to have Geraldine intubated?
5. How does Konner characterize surgeons' personalities?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)