One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Medicine I: A Failure of the Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Konner characterize the anesthesiologist?
(a) Witty and detached.
(b) Aggressive and combative.
(c) Weak and fussy.
(d) Irritable and judgmental.
2. What strategy did Dr. Greenspan advocate for learning medicine?
(a) An exhaustive encyclopedic approach.
(b) A community of experts sharing diagnoses approach.
(c) Taking a case by case approach.
(d) A trial and error approach.
3. Who does Konner say benefits from drugs for childhood hyperactivity?
(a) Drug companies.
4. How many hours a week did Konner work with Dr. Brass and the others on his rotation?
5. What does Konner say was keeping him tired?
(a) His day job.
(b) Trying to do several rotations at once.
(c) Problems in his personal life.
(d) Nightly assignments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konner say Dr. Ruskin bragged about having spent the weekend doing?
2. What decision does Konner reaffirm during his visit with family?
3. How does Konner say Dr. Greenspan was embroiled in a controversy?
4. What is 'bagging' a patient?
5. What was the surgeons response when Dr. Ramirez asked Konner to intubate?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)