|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Littmus decide to do because he saw the world as such a sorry place?
(a) Move to another country.
(b) Build an orphange.
(c) Put something sweet in it.
(d) Help those lost in grief.
2. What question does Opal ask Otis after she gives him the Littmus lozenge?
(a) Why he doesn't play guitar for others.
(b) If he will go to the library with her later.
(c) Why he went to jail.
(d) If she can have the day off.
3. What did Otis bring to the party?
4. How does Opal pass the time as they search and cannot find Winn-Dixie?
(a) Calling out for Winn-Dixie.
(b) Listing 10 things she could put on posters.
(c) Whistling a song she heard Otis play.
(d) Talking about random topics to the preacher.
5. How has Opal filled her heart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Otis want to have to do at the party?
2. How upset is the preacher?
3. Who else does Opal tell about the reason Otis went to jail?
4. What does the Preacher have to confront Opal about?
5. Who comes out to talk to Opal as she is checking on her new tree?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)