|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Opal indicate she feels when she thinks of her mother?
2. What question does Opal ask Otis after she gives him the Littmus lozenge?
(a) If he will go to the library with her later.
(b) If she can have the day off.
(c) Why he went to jail.
(d) Why he doesn't play guitar for others.
3. How old was Littmus when the Civil War began?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Amanda?
5. Who offers to help the preacher and Opal look for the missing character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out to talk to Opal as she is checking on her new tree?
2. How does Opal pass the time as they search and cannot find Winn-Dixie?
3. Which of the following characters does Opal have trouble finding during the storm?
4. How does the preacher describe the lozenge Opal gives him?
5. What did Amanda say about the Littmus lozenge when she tasted it?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)