Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Opal indicate she feels when she thinks of her mother?
2. How did they find Winn-Dixie?
(a) He was snoring very loudly.
(b) They heard a whimper.
(c) They heard him sneeze.
(d) Gloria tripped over him.
3. What did Winn-Dixie do during the story about Franny's great-grandfather?
(a) Snored on the floor.
(b) Tried to make friends with Amanda.
(c) Knocked over the fan.
(d) Wandered around the library.
4. Which of the following terms could be used to describe how Amanda reacts to the story?
5. How does Opal convince the one hesitant character to come to her party?
(a) She agrees to clean the store free for a week.
(b) She begs him.
(c) She has her father convince him.
(d) She tells him the story about feeling lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franny bring to the party?
2. What question does Opal ask of Gloria in relation to Otis?
3. Who is late at arriving at the party?
4. Why doesn't Miss Franny allow Amanda to take over when she comes into the library?
5. How does Gloria react to the two surprises that Opal brings to her?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)