|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franny bring to the party?
(c) LIttmus lozenges.
2. Why does Gloria tell Opal the bottles were put where they are located?
(a) To keep the ghosts away.
(b) To make an artistic statement.
(c) To help keep the earth clean.
(d) To make beautiful music.
3. How does Opal think Otis will feel?
4. What does Gloria ask the preacher to do at the beginning of the party?
(a) Keep everyone smiling.
(b) Say the blessing.
(c) Serve the punch.
(d) Introduce everyone.
5. How upset is the preacher?
(a) So upset he starts to shake.
(b) He is sad, but you can only see that in his eyes.
(c) He is more angry than upset.
(d) He closes himself off and does not appear upset at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Opal make sure Otis is introduced to first?
2. Who does Opal sometimes tell stories that Franny Block had told her?
3. Who helps Miss Franny get out of the rain?
4. Why does Opal work particularly slow at her job after Otis tells her why he went to jail?
5. Who comes out to talk to Opal as she is checking on her new tree?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)