|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Opal learn about her mother in regards to gardening?
(a) She did not have a green thumb.
(b) She was good at getting this to grow.
(c) She didn't know the first thing about any type of gardening.
(d) She loved to plant things even if they didn't grow.
2. What did Franny bring to the party?
(b) LIttmus lozenges.
3. What does Winn-Dixie do that leads people to believe that he is listening to the Preacher's service?
(a) He stares at the Preacher.
(b) He walks from member to member during the service.
(c) He lays his head on Opal's lap.
(d) He perks up his ears.
4. What does Opal offer to do to help pay for the leash and collar?
(a) Take the dogs for walks.
(b) Advertise for the store.
(c) Sweep floors.
(d) Clean animal cages.
5. Which of the following seems to be true about Opal's relationship with her father?
(a) She does not trust him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She seems afraid of him.
(d) She can manipulate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old was Miss Franny when the bear got into the library?
2. Which of the following characters invites Opal to a birthday party?
3. Which of the following positive traits does Opal show in this novel so far?
4. What question did Gloria ask Opal about Dunlap and Stevie?
5. What question does Opal ask Otis after she gives him the Littmus lozenge?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)