|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is hesitant about coming to Opal's party?
2. What agreement did Opal make with the Preacher?
(a) Not to bring home any dogs.
(b) To care for those that are less fortunate.
(c) To always be quiet.
(d) To follow instructions and bring home groceries.
3. What was the first name that came to Opal for the dog?
(a) The name of the church.
(b) The name of the grocery store.
(c) The name of the car.
(d) The name of her best friend.
4. In which two ways was Opal able to improve Winn-Dixie?
(a) He looked better and had more fur.
(b) He looked better and smelled better.
(c) He smelled better and sounded better.
(d) He smelled better and was more obedient.
5. How does Opal convince the one hesitant character to come to her party?
(a) She begs him.
(b) She agrees to clean the store free for a week.
(c) She has her father convince him.
(d) She tells him the story about feeling lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Opal say she and Winn-Dixie have in common?
2. What does Opal hear when she walks into the grocery store?
3. What did Littmus decide to do because he saw the world as such a sorry place?
4. Who is late at arriving at the party?
5. What makes things alright again for Opal after she has to deal with Stevie and Dunlap Dewberry?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)