|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name that came to Opal for the dog?
(a) The name of her best friend.
(b) The name of the church.
(c) The name of the car.
(d) The name of the grocery store.
2. How does Gloria react to the two surprises that Opal brings to her?
(a) She asks her to please bring more surprises.
(b) She says they are the best surprises she's ever had.
(c) She cries.
(d) She tells her she doesn't like candy.
3. What did Amanda say about the Littmus lozenge when she tasted it?
(a) It tasted as if it had spoiled.
(b) It was tasty but made her think of sad things.
(c) It was very sweet and mader her sick.
(d) It was the sweetest candy and made her smile.
4. What do Opal and the Preacher learn that Winn-Dixie is afraid of?
(c) Tall men.
5. What do Gloria and Opal spend most of the afternoon doing?
(a) Planning the menu.
(b) Talking about their feelings.
(c) Discussing who to invite to the party.
(d) Reading the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Miss Franny think the bear wanted to do?
2. How does Opal treat Winn-Dixie?
3. Why does Gloria tell Opal the bottles were put where they are located?
4. What does Winn-Dixie do whenever he is tied up somewhere?
5. How did Opal reply to Gloria's question about Dunlap and Stevie?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)