|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things can Opal do very well?
(b) Plant things.
(d) Name constellations.
2. What does Winn-Dixie do when the thunder storm ends?
(a) He runs out of the trailer and barks loudly.
(b) Crawls up on the couch between the Preacher and Opal.
(c) He crawls under Opal's bed.
(d) Runs up and down the halls.
3. What did Opal learn about her mother in regards to gardening?
(a) She didn't know the first thing about any type of gardening.
(b) She loved to plant things even if they didn't grow.
(c) She was good at getting this to grow.
(d) She did not have a green thumb.
4. How does Opal feel about her mother?
(a) She is unsure how to feel.
(b) She misses her.
(c) She is angry with her.
(d) She does not like her.
5. What instrument does Opal find out that Otis plays?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Opal decide to read to Gloria Dump?
2. Where do Opal and Winn-Dixie go early every morning?
3. What did Opal notice about the dog's fur?
4. What agreement did Opal make with the Preacher?
5. Why does Miss Franny allow Winn-Dixie in the library?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)