|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Opal do when she gets home?
(a) Makes dinner for her and Winn-Dixie.
(b) Takes a nap with Winn-Dixie.
(c) Gives Winn-Dixie another bath.
(d) Tells the Preacher about her day with Gloria and the Dewberrys.
2. Which of the following could be a theme for this chapter?
3. On what basis does Opal treat Gloria?
(a) On the way she keeps her house.
(b) On what the boys told her about Gloria.
(c) On her gut instinct.
(d) How she treats Winn-Dixie.
4. Where does Winn-Dixie go during the time the Preacher is telling Opal about her mother?
(b) Between them on the couch.
(c) Next to Opal.
(d) On the floor.
5. In which two ways was Opal able to improve Winn-Dixie?
(a) He smelled better and was more obedient.
(b) He smelled better and sounded better.
(c) He looked better and smelled better.
(d) He looked better and had more fur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opal tell God that the other children who are available don't want to play with her?
2. Which of the following traits do both Opal and the Preacher share?
3. What did Miss Franny think she saw outside of the library?
4. What did Miss Franny think the bear wanted to do?
5. Why does Opal go to Gertrude's Pets?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)