|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Preacher tell Opal that he couldn't give Opal's mother when they were running?
(a) A wooded path.
(b) A head start.
(c) A clear line.
(d) A pair of sneakers.
2. Where does Opal spend a lot of her time in the summer?
(d) Trailer park.
3. What did Opal notice about the dog's fur?
(a) It was thick and luxurious.
(b) It was dirty.
(c) It was matted and needed brushed.
(d) There were places it did not grow.
4. What did Dunlap and Stevie tell Opal that the witch did to dogs?
(a) Shot them.
(b) Transformed them.
(c) Ate them.
(d) Put spells on them.
5. On what basis does Opal treat Gloria?
(a) How she treats Winn-Dixie.
(b) On the way she keeps her house.
(c) On what the boys told her about Gloria.
(d) On her gut instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Opal treat Winn-Dixie?
2. What is one of the first things Opal does to Winn-Dixie?
3. In what season does Opal find Winn-Dixie?
4. Who is the Preacher that Opal refers to continually?
5. What did Opal tell the store manager about the dog?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)