|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many things did Opal want her father to share with her about her mother?
2. Which of the following characters invites Opal to a birthday party?
(a) Sweetie Pie Thomas.
3. Why did Opal decide to take the dog home to the Preacher?
(a) To save his life.
(b) To find someone in the church to keep him.
(c) To get him out of the store.
(d) To see if they could help him.
4. What did Opal tell the store manager about the dog?
(a) That the dog belonged to the children outside.
(b) That the dog was hers.
(c) That the dog was very smart.
(d) That the dog was scared of him.
5. Why does Miss Franny allow Winn-Dixie in the library?
(a) To see him close up.
(b) To stop him from howling.
(c) To meet him.
(d) To hear the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Opal's father practice?
2. What was Winn-Dixie doing when she found him after going through the overgrown yard?
3. Which of the following positive traits does Opal show in this novel so far?
4. What does Winn-Dixie do that leads people to believe that he is listening to the Preacher's service?
5. What did the Preacher tell Opal about how her mother felt about her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)