|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic did Opal approach with her father after she finished with Winn-Dixie?
(a) Her new school.
(b) Her old friends.
(c) Her mother.
2. How does Opal feel about her mother?
(a) She is angry with her.
(b) She does not like her.
(c) She misses her.
(d) She is unsure how to feel.
3. What did Opal's mother do that often caused fights between the Preacher and Opal's mother?
(a) She drank.
(b) She refused to work.
(c) She wouldn't go to church.
(d) She didn't cook.
4. Which of the following things can Opal do very well?
(a) Plant things.
(b) Name constellations.
5. In which two ways was Opal able to improve Winn-Dixie?
(a) He looked better and smelled better.
(b) He looked better and had more fur.
(c) He smelled better and was more obedient.
(d) He smelled better and sounded better.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does this story take place?
2. What does Winn-Dixie do when the Preacher calls him?
3. Which of the following was one of the things Opal's mother was not good at doing?
4. What decision does the Preacher make in regards to Winn-Dixie?
5. In what way was Opal's mother's appearance just like Opal's?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)