|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Opal settle on the specific number she did in regards to the number of things she wanted to know about her mother?
(a) One for every year she was alive.
(b) It was how long she had known Winn-Dixie.
(c) It was a simple number.
(d) It was how many days since she'd seen her mother last.
2. What agreement did Opal make with the Preacher?
(a) To follow instructions and bring home groceries.
(b) To care for those that are less fortunate.
(c) Not to bring home any dogs.
(d) To always be quiet.
3. Why did Opal decide to take the dog home to the Preacher?
(a) To get him out of the store.
(b) To find someone in the church to keep him.
(c) To save his life.
(d) To see if they could help him.
4. What did the dog do when it saw Opal?
(c) Hid behind her.
5. In what state does this story take place?
(b) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following positive traits does Opal show in this novel so far?
2. Which of the following could be a theme for this chapter?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the Preacher feels about Winn-Dixie after Opal finishes with him?
4. What does Opal confess to Winn-Dixie?
5. Which of the following things can Opal do very well?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)