|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms does Opal use to describe her father?
2. How does Opal indicate she feels when she thinks of her mother?
3. What happens when Otis stops playing music?
(a) The animals run around the store.
(b) The animals become mean.
(c) The animals walk back to their cages.
(d) The animals whine begging for more.
4. Why does Opal want to remember everything that has happened to Winn-Dixie and herself?
(a) She wants to write it down in her diary.
(b) She wants to tell her mother if she ever meets her.
(c) She wants to tell her father.
(d) She wants to write a book about Winn-Dixie.
5. Where does Opal head with Winn-Dixie at the beginning of chapter twelve?
(a) Head to the pet shop.
(b) Go to visit Miss Fanny.
(c) Head to the church with Opal's father.
(d) Go to see Gloria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into the library interrupting the story about Franny's great-grandfather?
2. What instrument does Opal find out that Otis plays?
3. Which of the following traits do both Opal and the Preacher share?
4. Where did Dunlap and Stevie Dewberry tell Opal that her dog had gone?
5. What does Winn-Dixie do when the Preacher calls him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)