|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following traits do both Opal and the Preacher share?
2. How does Opal think Otis will feel?
3. What do Opal and her father do to Winn-Dixie after the storm to help calm him down?
(a) Let him get into bed with them.
(b) Talk softly to him.
(c) Pet him.
(d) Tie him up outside.
4. Why did Opal settle on the specific number she did in regards to the number of things she wanted to know about her mother?
(a) It was how many days since she'd seen her mother last.
(b) It was a simple number.
(c) It was how long she had known Winn-Dixie.
(d) One for every year she was alive.
5. How does Gloria react to the two surprises that Opal brings to her?
(a) She asks her to please bring more surprises.
(b) She tells her she doesn't like candy.
(c) She cries.
(d) She says they are the best surprises she's ever had.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms does Opal use to describe her father?
2. What does Opal see Otis do for the very first time?
3. Where is Opal's favorite place to be?
4. Why doesn't the Preacher's church look like a typical church?
5. How does the preacher describe the lozenge Opal gives him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)